Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 08-12-2016, 01:54 AM   #11
Flyndaran
Untagged

Default Re: [Basic] Striker Advantage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humabout View Post
I don't see any contradiction. Could you supply the two contradictory quotes, please?
This is what Strikers buy.... oh wait, it also gives these types of characters more... but only if you read it from other books. It's not literally where one part says, "plus" and another says, "minus".
Or really, it's just another of those unspoken bonuses to positive SM that aren't stated and added as needed to shove the negatives under the rug.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:17 AM   #12
vicky_molokh
GURPS FAQ Keeper

Default Re: [Basic] Striker Advantage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyndaran View Post
This is what Strikers buy.... oh wait, it also gives these types of characters more... but only if you read it from other books. It's not literally where one part says, "plus" and another says, "minus".
Or really, it's just another of those unspoken bonuses to positive SM that aren't stated and added as needed to shove the negatives under the rug.
I'm not getting where do you see a contradiction. Please post the two book/article quotes. Extra Reach comes from Basic Set, Pyramid merely clarifies it.

Tags
advantage, size modifer, size modifier, striker