Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2018, 07:19 PM   #21
Icelander

Default Re: Folkloric Association of Various Fruits, Nuts and Seeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by SionEwig View Post
For this you're looking at something possibly approaching book length. Especially considering both the commercially grown items and those not but still out there. Also a lot of imports including some that have gone wild so to speak and are well acclimatized. Give me some time to look in some of my tree books and I'll give you some with information.
I'm mostly thinking wild or home grown. Commercially grown fruit, herbs and other flora are available from all over the world with the wonders of modern transportation, but I'm trying to figure out what a backwoods conjure man or bayou wise woman might collect near their homes or have growing in their gardens.

Especially interested in what grows in East Texas, near the Gulf Coast and Galveston, as well as the traditionally Cajun parts of Louisiana.

'Nonc' Morel, the Cajun swamp druid, wants to carry his helpful Herb Lore potions as sweet-tasting fruit grown and harvested with Herb Lore incredients, deliver hostile grenade elixirs by chucking less apetizing sour, bitter or rotten fruit infused with Herb Lore concoctions, as well as making various Charms and enchanted items from seeds, acorns, nuts, branches and wooden carvings and any other naturally grown materials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SionEwig View Post
Tougher for me to find, but I'll loofk around. Hopefully someone else will be able to help more with this.
Any help and suggestions greatly appreciated.

Tags
ken hite, monster hunters, ritual path magic, secret magic