Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 01-31-2017, 02:19 PM   #121
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Alexander)

Fauzan has the next watch. He looks out at the ants. "Creepy. Here's to hoping they don't attack. You never know out here."

Alexander sleeps fitfully that night. And dreams.

Two humans discuss something over a map. He can see a few of the names on it. among them are Morna and Turlia. There is some sort of dark marked area on the map without any towns. Except one, marked as a mine. They discuss the mine, and plans for working it. And one of them is referred to as Arca. This "Arca" is much older than the one journeying with Alexander, but the nose and hair are almost exactly the same.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 09:29 AM   #122
Poonbahbah

Green replies to Fauzan's comment with , "Yup." Then continues with, "Hopefully we'll leave them all behind sometime tomorrow. Could reach Morna tomorrow, right?

In the morning Green muses 'Well that was some dream. Wonder if that was the mine I woke up in. With the dark marked area being the desert. Makes sense. I wonder if they'll have coffee in Morna or at least something close enough. I want my caffeine darn it all.'

OOC
Feel free to retract the last couple of thoughts if the band he's traveling with has and more importantly shares their coffee or equivalent.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:38 AM   #123
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

"I think We'll have one more night away from mona. But it will be the last night in this." He waves his hand at the barren terrain.

Green settles down to sleep. He wakes slowly in the morning, and certainly misses caffeine multiple times. Fortunately, he doesn't have a bad temper, and passes himself off as a reasonably pleasant person.

The journey out of the badlands is ... steep. There is not other word for it. They journey uphill into mountains. The crops are tended by more of turbaned workers with the odd heads, and appear to be something other than grain. Something leafy.

The group slows down quite a bit. For one, the climb is arduous, Particuarly for Alexander. For another, they seem to think they are home safe. Indeed, the family seems to think Arca owes them a night in an inn.

Over one break, Arca asks Alexander if he has the payment ready.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
lost in dreams