Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2021, 05:44 AM   #11
Phantasm

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Johnston2 View Post
You got Werewolf By Night right? I mean Topaz was created to be Jack's love interest/plot device.
As evidenced by my posting Lissa's sheet not too long ago, Jack will appear over in Spider-Woman's cast. I forgot Topaz originated in WWBN, since I know her mainly from Dr. Strange and Witches. (I'm using the darker-skinned Indian rather than the blond Caucasian they originally used.)

Quote:
My personal favourite Doctor Strange foe was the Dweller In Darkness.
Definitely a tougher one to stat up, but I'll see what I can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boge View Post
Darkhawk was always a favorite of mine. I see he's not in here. They're rebooting Darkhawk with a new character. I don't know what the differences will be between them, but I'd be curious to see what kind of stats you'd build for him.
Darkhawk's always been a favorite of mine as well, especially in the '90s in his original run and occasionally working with the New Warriors. (The byplay between him and Speedball - particularly with Robbie coining the term "Teenage Superhero Secret Identity Crisis" for Chris's troubles - was some classic stuff.) The trick, though, is either working him into someone's "title" in this brand-new rebooted timeline of mine, or giving him his own "title". Also, I'd be tempted to move him out of NYC and into some other city; I don't want New York to be overcrowded with superheroes, after all.

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avengers, captain america, captain marvel, chandley, character creation, chargen, iron man, marvel, phantasm, supers, thor, x-men