Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 05-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
StrongjawTheMeek

Default A few simple questions

-Epic Quest Munchkin-

1. "You can only have five cards remaining at the end of your turn." Five cards as in the summation of both treasure and dxm cards?

2. After you use your last "move" to enter a room and fight/search etc. Can you still sell treasure, drop your cards, equip etc.?

3. Does selling and buying levels count as a move?

4. Can you sell items that you already have equipped when you want to change it with something else?

5. Hypothetically I go first out of four people on the very first turn (everyone is level one). I end my turn with six cards. How would I distribute my one extra card between three even leveled players? Or would you just drop the card in the dungeon?
StrongjawTheMeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
Clipper

Default Re: A few simple questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongjawTheMeek View Post
1. "You can only have five cards remaining at the end of your turn." Five cards as in the summation of both treasure and dxm cards?
Yes. Note also that this is only talking about the cards in your hand, not the cards on the table.

Quote:
2. After you use your last "move" to enter a room and fight/search etc. Can you still sell treasure, drop your cards, equip etc.?
Yes. Your turn isn't over until you say it is (or you die or a card effect ends your turn). You can't do anything after you perform the Charity stage of your turn, though. That how you end your turn.

Quote:
3. Does selling and buying levels count as a move?
Selling and buying levels does not cost any Move.

Quote:
4. Can you sell items that you already have equipped when you want to change it with something else?
Yes. Neither selling Items/Gold Pieces for levels nor equipping costs any Move, so you can separate these two actions without consequence. Note that neither can be done when there is a monster that isn't ignoring you in the room.

Quote:
5. Hypothetically I go first out of four people on the very first turn (everyone is level one). I end my turn with six cards. How would I distribute my one extra card between three even leveled players? Or would you just drop the card in the dungeon?
If you went up a level during your travails, you choose which of the lowest-Level Munchkins you give a card to. If you were still Level 1 yourself, then you are tied for lowest and you discard (not Drop) a card.

This is due to the fact that when you aren't the lowest Level yourself, you distribute your excess cards as evenly as possible amongst the lowest-Level players.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:51 PM   #3
StrongjawTheMeek

Default Re: A few simple questions

Thanks so much!
StrongjawTheMeek is offline   Reply With Quote