Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2020, 12:16 PM   #11
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

Hello,

I noticed these points you are talking about, GnomesOfZurich helped me noticing some of them. I made changes before you posted this review; I guess the character is better now, but I will elaborate on your comments and post the character again:

Mental ST was duplicated because I missed changing the name of the per based mental st to "PSI-observation".

Since I moved some CP to the skill pool, I overlooked the costs and had the thought my PSI powers added the 100 points, I realized this and changed it already.

After I noticed the missing CP on the PSI powers, I upgraded the PSI attack. I scrapped striking ST and increased the innate attack's damage output. I had to change the type of damage and to remove a "mundane" advantage to do so; but I think it is much better now.

I roughly conceive vibration sense as the ability to scan areas from a safe distance and also to fight in the dark. Something similar would be Halo's promethean vision. On the other hand, precognitive parry is based on the "mundane" trained by a master and danger sense advantages. So, I moved danger sense to PSI abilities and turned it into an alternative ability for vibration sense, it has an enhancement to keep its passive-reflexive nature (details on the character sheet).

Finally, you are right about the points for jobs; I lowered them when I raised IQ and forgot about that fact.

Last edited by Hide; 12-09-2020 at 12:31 AM.
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote