Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2022, 02:27 PM   #181
PumpkinLorica
 
PumpkinLorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Hey better let's get to safer sitio (Bibingui takes command for the vehicle). She asks PURRITO to hack the droid/ship to avoid trouble.
__________________
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
PumpkinLorica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 03:53 PM   #182
SID
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

@Vanta: He discovers a couple of babies in the basket.
@Bibingui: You should roll hacking (roll and I can tell you how long itíll take).
@Togosho: Will you explain the source of your vision?

The masked man makes a polite gesture and listens to Togosho's story. The droid waits for traveler to leave, Lucy and the kid listen as well... Things run smoothly regardless of the "warning's" nature; however, Bibingui's actions and Vanta's remarks change the game.

Lucy gets defensive and stands up:
"The sun rises when the rooster sings, and you get to see the day because it sang. So, if a man gets off the bus in your fictional story, right before you have an accident of sorts, itís the manís fault. That's madness! ARE YOU ROBBERS OR WHAT?".

The masked man makes some space between you and the group, he gets off the shuttle and speaks:

"Hey! 'Right Thoughts' 'Right Words' "Right Action'. Is this some kind of joke? Like, a hidden camera show? Who are you anyway?

The droid is activating its defensive protocols:
"Civilians, behave. Refusal to collaborate is an insistence on suicide."
__________________
STAR WARS powered by GURPS, is now recruiting.
Join the game today in the Play by Post section of the forum.
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 10:00 PM   #183
PumpkinLorica
 
PumpkinLorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

(Binigui whispers to Togoshow and Vanta "follow my flow, this is risking our mission, maybe well be safe if we simply buy time. Togoshow, where is all this happening?" She climbs a seat to reach Togoshow's ear.)

She makes her best to play a good old lady voice/manners.

"Excuse our behavior, my friends were just kidding, I apologize. We are just humble travelers that tell scary stories to children. It's was a tradition at my home (the moon Endor)".
__________________
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
PumpkinLorica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 01:10 PM   #184
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Vanta realizes his brashness. Rolls psychology to calm the situation (rolled 5).

Sorry, I have issues communicating
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 08:05 AM   #185
the_matrix_walker
 
the_matrix_walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lynn, MA
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

"In the force, I have seen an attack, starfighters destroy this shuttle in the process. Pilot, send an alert to the control tower and have them check for incoming starfighters."

Togosho searches the sky for signs of the attack or the ship in his vision as he steps out of the shuttle.
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:06 PM   #186
SID
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Lucy: FORCE? THE MEN WITH THE GLOWSTICKS!

The masked man speaks:

Hush lady. Itís not glowsticks, itís LIGHTSABERS, they are capable of bouncing laser beams back at you and cutting through rancorís skin as if it was butterÖ Not all that wield them are evil, but lightsabers always mean trouble.

Then he talks to the party:

Word is that remnants of Vaderís meditation chamber lie within the shelter. Strange people gather there and speak to chunks of metal looking for his ďessenceĒ. Now that you mention the force, you do look like themÖ What are you doing here?

RegardlessÖ

Iíve observed a period of silent unrestís been overtaking the accretion since it reached this destination. Perhaps what you say is real. Why would you need to defend a place from itself, especially if things are peaceful? Wouldnít that be an offense on its own?

If itís several on the same lead, it makes sense to me.
If you can tell me of the danger zones in your vision, I could tell you were to go.

Togosho gets off the shuttle and checks the sky, he isnít sure if this is a disturbance in force or a vestige of his premonition but itís like a flood of black water rushes in and clouds his senses: He feels something might come out from the dark bowels of space anytime, soon.

The pilot (droid) seems to understand the situation has calmed down a bit, and even replies to Togosho:

WEATHER CONDITIONS FINE, SKY IS CLEAR, CHECKS COMPLETE.
WE ARENíT MAKING GOOD TIME. *
ALERT! PLEASE, TAKE A SEAT OR LEAVE THE SHUTTLE.

*This confirms that you have delayed the shuttle!

OOC: 3 seconds for the ďimpactĒ. This means you each have 3 actions, Togosho has a freebie to recall his vision with a roll of IQ-4 and point somewhere safe.

Is Togosho going to be able of saving the children whose parents he murdered?

Can you all make it in time?
__________________
STAR WARS powered by GURPS, is now recruiting.
Join the game today in the Play by Post section of the forum.
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.