Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 06-01-2023, 02:44 PM   #1
ravenfish

Default Error in Cat template (Dungeon Fantasy 5:Allies)

While building a cat familiar for my wizard, I noted that its Basic Speed (and therefore derived stats of Move and Dodge) was lower than expected. A bit of searching revealed the error to be in the implementation of the "Cat" template from DF5. As far as I can tell, Basic Speed is reduced by 2.0 when it should be reduced by two steps (of .25 each, for a total reduction of 0.5).

I have not checked all the templates from that source, but I opened a few to see whether similar errors had crept through elsewhere; the Anaconda is fine, but the Hawk has a similar error where Basic Speed is increased by 2.0 instead of .5, so I'm afraid there may be more.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:52 AM   #2
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: Error in Cat template (Dungeon Fantasy 5:Allies)

Thank you for letting me know!

ETA: I have updated the Cat and Hawk templates with fixes. I didn't see any other templates in that file with that issue. You can get the updated file now through Check for Updates.

Last edited by Armin; 06-02-2023 at 08:19 AM.
Armin is offline   Reply With Quote