Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 07-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
chris the cynic

Default Looking for certain fan made things

I'm having trouble locating a few things I remember liking when I saw them before.

I remember there was a story, called "The Rebirth of Light" if I remember correctly, which went with this Archangel and this adventure seed. Does anyone know where the story can be located?

I remember another story called "The Truth of God" about - never mind, located it. Remembering that it included "the Angel of Recruiting" was enough to cut through Google's clutter and locate it. It can be found here, at the bottom of the page, if anyone is interested. It's a shame it there isn't more of it, though that seems to be the case with all things good.

-

I remember reading Michael Cleveland's In Nomine variation with fascination. Some of it can be found at the archive of his site. (Including an overview of the backstory.) But there was another site. I think it was called "In Nomine Apocrypha" though am not sure.

The other site was written entirely from an in universe perspective. It had notes on things the celestials didn't understand, a neat description of the topology of the Marches, meditations on things like limbo and atonal music within the Symphony, lots and lots of foreshadowing that (obviously and unfortunately) never got followed up on. Stuff about Atlantis. And more.

Does any of the other site survive?

-

Not exactly the same kind of thing since I never saw it in the first place, but I also seem to remember someone saying that there was more Tattered material than appears in Moe's archive of it. I think that that statement came with a promise to try to dig up some of the missing material. Did any of it ever get dug up?
chris the cynic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meta