Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 01-07-2007, 03:33 AM   #11
Hamsterminator

Default Re: [INFINITE WORLDS?] Lola Marie , nomadic world jumper (cue the music)

Its been a while since i saw the movie the last time but, well she seems to be an quite ordinary Girl at the beginning of the movie, spur to an extremact of will, so i would at first a some will to template and lower the other attributes, especially intellegence and streng. She was quite skinny and not really intellectual outstanding, no academic grads or so.

The Art of making nice words for ugly cirrcumstances.

an unfortunally a Vucking lot of Typossuff an so....
Hamsterminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:12 AM   #12
David Johnston

Default Re: [INFINITE WORLDS?] Lola Marie , nomadic world jumper (cue the music)

Slash those skills to the bone if you want to represent the character in the movie. However, you may want to give her Serendipity and Luck. Towards the end of the movie she shows more and more ability to manipulate her environment to make things turn out "right"...if saving a petty hoddlum counts as "right". Also her Shriek may count as an Affliction.
David Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:29 AM   #13
Qoltar
Pike's Pique

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Johnston
Slash those skills to the bone if you want to represent the character in the movie. However, you may want to give her Serendipity and Luck. Towards the end of the movie she shows more and more ability to manipulate her environment to make things turn out "right"...if saving a petty hoddlum counts as "right". Also her Shriek may count as an Affliction.
The write-up was meant to be "her" - but almost a few months to a year AFTER the events of the movie. She has picked up a "few" skills. She is starting to figure out this paralell world thing - but still doesn't have a complete grasp of it.
SO ,...the character in the movie is the starting point .... this character was meant to be the halfway step in whatever she is evolving into.

So ..in THIS video that I keep coming back to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs5dSqVmRbQ

Lola Marie is now starting to get a bit of a handle on her powers. Also, the older man is NOT her father . He is an agent for either Centrum or Homeline.
....She suspects - but can't prove that.

Sorry , I keep imagining more story as I think about all of this.

- Ed Charlton

Just HOW the hell would I work her into a campaign????
You can't take the sky from me....

A vote for charity: http://s3.silent-tower.org/TheKlingonVotes/index.html
Qoltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:49 PM   #14
eddie

Location: Ayden, North Carolina, USA, North America, planet Earth, Sol system, Milky Way, the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qoltar
I'll go back into her sheet and do a slight "re-do".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qoltar
Jumper (World) [100]
Just remember when you redo her, that being able to go to new worlds is a +50% enhancement to Jumper.

- Eddie
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
infinite worlds