Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2023, 09:15 AM   #1721
TGLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
I'm pretty sure firing wildly into a crowd while running the other way isn't actually an all out attack...
I was actually thinking in the direction she's firing, as the pathway would be cleared as the fire continues
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post

Hua sprays bullets while dashing and flipping through the crowd.
Well, laser fire but anyway.

Last edited by TGLS; 02-14-2023 at 05:04 AM.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:54 AM   #1722
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Hua charges forward, trying to clear her path with laser fire.

What door is she going for, what is her next maneuver?
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 09:44 AM   #1723
TGLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
What door is she going for, what is her next maneuver?
I'll cut firing for a turn or two and go for the least crowded door of the nearest three doors. After I get out I'll try to hide somewhere, and see if I can lure them away with an illusion of a flickery Hua...
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 07:07 AM   #1724
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I'll cut firing for a turn or two and go for the least crowded door of the nearest three doors. After I get out I'll try to hide somewhere, and see if I can lure them away with an illusion of a flickery Hua...

Give me one more Acrobatics roll....


Two of the doors are shut, one more is open...
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 10:38 PM   #1725
TGLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Give me one more Acrobatics roll....


Two of the doors are shut, one more is open...
Quote:
[1247] 23-02-17 06:36:45 CET
Acrobatics
3d6 <= 14
6 + 1 + 2 = 9 ... success
Hua skids through the door at the last minute!
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 07:30 AM   #1726
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Hua skids through the door at the last minute!
Yes she does.



The room is still in chaos. What will Hua do next?
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 06:32 AM   #1727
TGLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Yes she does.

The room is still in chaos. What will Hua do next?
Well let's cause more chaos and just start spraying fire into the room through the doorway!

Quote:
[1248] 23-02-20 14:28:15 CET
Beam Weapons (+2 for RoF)
3d6 <= 17
2 + 6 + 2 = 10 ... success
Actually, this should be another suppressive fire attack, rolling a lot of attacks at 8 or less.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 07:47 AM   #1728
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

The lasers hit a LOT of people (5), cutting them down. Someone slams the door shut.
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 09:32 AM   #1729
TGLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Well I guess next I'll seal the door off and try to form up with the rest of the security forces heading to engage the rowdy mob.

Quote:
[1251] 23-02-20 17:31:57 CET

spacer

3d6 <= 14
1 + 5 + 3 = 9 ... success
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 01:19 PM   #1730
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Considering their strategy, Pacifica tries thinking of a route to reach the desired location quicker, but does not think of a better way: Navigation 12+2 (16) unsuccessful. She uses her observation (14) 14 skill (sense of perception) to detect the mob, and moves using her displacement (14) 14 and stealth (15) 11 skills in combination with shadowing (15) 6 to avoid being spotted. In order to speed the plan and aid Daymarís strategy, she instructs her team to split in groups of two; they will wait for Daymar at a safe location (the "choke point").

OOC: Please let me know if there are questions.
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.