Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 10-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
b-dog

Default Magically created Mutants for a DF game

I am trying to design an area of land called the Chaos lands for use with my DF game. I am thinking that there is a strong force of chaos which has changed the local mana to becoming wildly chaotic. This has resulted in all sorts of mutant creatures like those found in Gamma World and Stormbringer. There will even be magically created mutants as well. So I am looking through some old Gamma world books and Stormbringer ones to get ideas for monsters. Flying sharks will now have a home. Has anyone done any thing like this in their campaigns? And if you have do you have any advice. Thanks.
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
David Johnston2

Default Re: Magically created Mutants for a DF game

I have always assumed that Very High Mana areas produce Gamma Worldesque mutations in creatures conceived under their influence.
David Johnston2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #3
Stone Dog

Default Re: Magically created Mutants for a DF game

Warhammer's "Realm of Corruption" might do pretty well for you here. STACKS of good mutations there. There are also mutant tables in old Rogue Trader books and such, but those will be very hard to find.

Or the mutation tables from Deadlands: Hell on Earth, which are themed around the Four Horsemen.
Stone Dog is offline   Reply With Quote