Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2021, 02:23 AM   #751
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Gathika conjures water out of thin air to put out the fire.

Meanwhile, the earth elementals stay with their wards.

TURN 3

The lone zombie shuffles to Vic, ready to attack...

(OC: Bain...)
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 03:43 PM   #752
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

For the next round, Bain shoots the Zombie going for Vicious, with a DWA:

Attack 1:
Fast-Draw (previous turn) and Ready (11) successful .
Shooting 14 (DWA, acc, vitals, quick-shooting: 15, 3, -3, -1), successful.
Hide: 3D6 → 13(2 +5 +6)

Damage:
2d6+4 * 3 IMP
Hide: 2D6 → 10(6 +4)
Injury: Up to 36 HP of damage.

Attack 2:
Fast-Draw (13) and Ready (14) successful.

Bain does not deliver the second attack, he plans to strike the bandits with the arrow; he wants to take position around the corner (for partial cover and a clear line of sight).

Given the hit location, the HT roll is at -5.
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 07:25 PM   #753
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Bain instantly slays the last zombie with his arrow shot.

The 4 bandits run back, out of sight, into the guard post.

Vic the digger is acting now, standing in the mess hall, surrounded by downed undead...
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 10:39 PM   #754
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Vic will move to besides Bain away from sight, leaving the undead zombies at the mercy of the Elementals.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 07:05 AM   #755
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

So we're leaving the casters in the open as the front line against bandits?


Telrith takes all-out defense (dodge), and steps towards where his allies are congrating. He's facing the entrance for the foes that are still up.



"Bushy, finish the zombies!"


slateman will stay on front line duty, standing next to Telrith.


OCC: I need to start giving the elementals continual light sticks from Gathika.
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 11:21 AM   #756
PumpkinLorica
 
PumpkinLorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Gathika takes cover with his friends, she moves away facing the enemy position. COMRADE, make the gokeks deliver a coup de grāce, THEN WE MARCH ONWARD!
__________________
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
PumpkinLorica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 12:06 AM   #757
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Gathika runs for cover as Telrith bunkers down and orders his conjured friends to end the knocked-down undead.

The earth elementals follow their orders, and move into the mess hall so they can start stomping on them.
(OC: next turn, the elementals can finish off a zombie each.)

TURN 4

The bandits stay in their hiding spot. Whatever they're doing, the adventurers can see them...

(OC: Bain?)
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:55 PM   #758
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinLorica View Post
Gathika takes cover with his friends, she moves away facing the enemy position. COMRADE, make the gokeks deliver a coup de grāce, THEN WE MARCH ONWARD!
Vic whispers to Gathika

Maybe you can talk them into surrendering peacefully (ooc diplomacy), and we can deal with them peacefully.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 03:14 AM   #759
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Gathika tells the bandit in the guard post to surrender.

A second goes by (the earth elementals keep crushing zombie skulls in the meantime), then someone hiding there yells out "We accept, remain where you are, we'll remain where we are. What do you want?"

Combat over.
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 09:51 AM   #760
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Vic whispers to the team,

Are these enemies even human? they are sharing space with zombies and other inhuman beings. I suggest we eliminate them anyway. Lure them with their surrender and see if we can extract any information.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dfrpg, dungeon fantasy, magic, martial arts, riddle of steel, sharpshooter, sierra hotel adventurers, spells, swordlogic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.