Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Pyramid

Old 12-18-2018, 09:35 PM   #41
jalapeno_dude
e23 Speculator

Default Re: Pyramid Volume Two Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaevictis Asmadi View Post
Very sorry about that! Here is a new url. It will get you the folder it's stored in. Hopefully it'll be less likely to die. Feel free to PM me if it dies:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...XJHcVdoQ01JZTg

The current sharable link to the actual spreadsheet is below, but if I upload an updated version for any reason, this link is likely to die as well:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...XVaTzA0OXhhdEk
I've gone ahead and edited the OP with this link. Jeez, it's been 8 and half years since I made this thread?!?!?
jalapeno_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:47 AM   #42
maximara
On Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_dude View Post
I've gone ahead and edited the OP with this link. Jeez, it's been 8 and half years since I made this thread?!?!?
What I don't understand is why they don't set up a pyramid 2 archive site and charge for it. The pages are already in html format. TSR didn't try to clean up the old issues of Dragon magazine when it put out its CD rom of issues 1-250 so what is the delay?

Last edited by maximara; 02-23-2019 at 10:50 AM.
maximara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 02:51 PM   #43
Moto Yugota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Marsh View Post
Unfortunately, at this time there is no way to access the Volume 2 Pyramid material. We've had some discussions in the past about how we might go about making some of that content available, but there are no plans at this time.
Any update on this? In particular, we've got several people on BGG trying to find the rules for Card the Game: http://www.sjgames.com/pyramid/sample.html?id=973
Moto Yugota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 01:29 PM   #44
trystero

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximara View Post
What I don't understand is why they don't set up a pyramid 2 archive site and charge for it. The pages are already in html format. TSR didn't try to clean up the old issues of Dragon magazine when it put out its CD rom of issues 1-250 so what is the delay?
I'd love the opportunity to buy the archive of Pyramid volume 2 HTML files, just as it was offered to current subscribers at the end of its run. No cleanup or reformatting needed.

Tags
pyramid 2