Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Old 03-11-2024, 12:21 PM   #1
Steven Marsh

Default [New Release] GURPS Template Toolkit 4: Spirits

You need something spirit-related . . . stat? Template Toolkit 4 has you covered!

Whether you're looking for new powers (over 20 of em!) and abilities, stackable templates, or a step-by-step guide to conjure your own entities, breaching the spirit realm has never been quicker or easier.

With Template Toolkit 4, you'll add some spirit to your GURPS games quickly and easily. Download it today from Warehouse 23!
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 03:49 AM   #2
Farmer

Default Re: [New Release] GURPS Fantasy Folk: Template Toolkit 4: Spirits

As it just came up in a Discord chat, I thought it was worth mentioning that this is absolutely packed with cool stuff, and you don't need to be interested in Spirits as such (although there's such a wide range that it's very easy to find something of interest) because it's got a heap of useful modifiers and builds that you can apply all over the place. I really like some of the talents, too!
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 02:43 PM   #3
Alden Loveshade

Default Re: [New Release] GURPS Template Toolkit 4: Spirits

I look forward to checking it out!
Alden Loveshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 03:53 PM   #4
Refplace

Default Re: [New Release] GURPS Fantasy Folk: Template Toolkit 4: Spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
As it just came up in a Discord chat, I thought it was worth mentioning that this is absolutely packed with cool stuff, and you don't need to be interested in Spirits as such (although there's such a wide range that it's very easy to find something of interest) because it's got a heap of useful modifiers and builds that you can apply all over the place. I really like some of the talents, too!
Thank you :)
Modifiers to Binding, Clairsentience, Duplication, Jumper, Special Rapport, Terror, Warp, and others that were needed to model certain spirit abilities can also be used elsewhere.
Binding gets an option to create spiderwebs that can be walked on or used to simulate a net or lariat.
Special Rapport to represent monitoring equipment.
Jumper/Warp? For one thing the new Preset modifier allows for emergency recalls or programed locations.
Clairsentience projected on a computer monitor or even bank of them? - yep.

I hope this supplement really helps those using spirits, but also sees use in settings without spirits. Please feel free to post things you find useful, or even criticisms in the product intro thread or start new ones. Like TT: Races which gave us a new version of Telecommunication some of this could have been in a Powers type supplement.

By the way I recently noticed this does not come up under search by author. That a bug based on the New Release tag or something else going on?
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries

Last edited by Refplace; 04-13-2024 at 04:14 PM.
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote