Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2022, 07:07 AM   #1141
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

The guy stops moving that way, and towards one of the other three doors. She's fairly visible, though no one can see her face or tag.


Hua spots the other guy as Daymar comes to him, getting nervous, but not seeming to have a plan of action.
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 01:15 PM   #1142
TGLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Hua spots the other guy as Daymar comes to him, getting nervous, but not seeming to have a plan of action.
Well I'll vanish, head over, and try to daze him out if I get there before he tries anything.

Quote:
[754] 22-01-08 20:14:12 CET
Photorefraction
3d6 <= 15 : 4 + 6 + 3 = 13 ... success
[755] 22-01-08 20:14:30 CET
Stealth
3d6 <= 16 : 2 + 2 + 3 = 7 ... success
[756] 22-01-08 20:14:54 CET
Confuse
3d6 <= 15 : 4 + 5 + 2 = 11 ... success
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 06:14 AM   #1143
GnomesofZurich
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Hua spots the other guy as Daymar comes to him, getting nervous, but not seeming to have a plan of action.
Not sure where this characterization of Daymar is coming from - if Daymar observed the guy, he would take care of it, I thought only Pacifica had noticed him.
__________________
Secret: Not a Gnome. (Actually a Dwarf with Dwarfism).
GnomesofZurich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 06:32 AM   #1144
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Daymar isn't nervous and not having a plan, Its the target. Sorry about the confusion. There are two targets, one Pacfica has headed off at one door, and one Hua is taking care of.


Hide, I still need an action for Pacifica when the guy tries to go for the next door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well I'll vanish, head over, and try to daze him out if I get there before he tries anything.
He hits the man with the daze, but the man fights it off. He's not sure where Hua is, though, and makes a running break for a door.
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 11:11 AM   #1145
TGLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
He hits the man with the daze, but the man fights it off. He's not sure where Hua is, though, and makes a running break for a door.
I suppose I'm in the opposite direction to which he's running. I'll try to chase him down and slam into him, hopefully enough to slow him down.
Quote:
[277] 22-01-10 17:07:25 GMT
Running
3d6 <= 8 : 6 + 1 + 1 = 8 ... success
[278] 22-01-10 17:10:40 GMT
DX to hit
3d6 <= 15 : 5 + 4 + 3 = 12 ... success
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 10:08 AM   #1146
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I suppose I'm in the opposite direction to which he's running. I'll try to chase him down and slam into him, hopefully enough to slow him down.
oh slams. Ugg.

He takes 4 damage. Hua takes 3. He falls down.

The others around him all stand up and grab him, calling Daymar (Nijothu) over.
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 11:36 AM   #1147
GnomesofZurich
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Nijothu (Daymar) rushes over. "It's not time to leave quite yet."

(OC: Do you need me to roll again, or will you apply one of the 28 rolls against him?)
__________________
Secret: Not a Gnome. (Actually a Dwarf with Dwarfism).
GnomesofZurich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 09:26 PM   #1148
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

This time, Pacifica moves towards the man with stealth (15) 5, critical success! And pproaching him from the back she hits his (skull) with a karate chop. It's an using heroic charge + telegraphic attack, for (18+4-7) 12. She rolls (damage) 2d+4 = 11+4, for 13 HP of injury after 2 DR (skull). She activates her combat displacement (14) 13.
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 06:58 AM   #1149
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Nijothu (Daymar) rushes over. "It's not time to leave quite yet."

(OC: Do you need me to roll again, or will you apply one of the 28 rolls against him?)
His roll has been rolled, and you think it took.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
This time, Pacifica moves towards the man with stealth (15) 5, critical success! And pproaching him from the back she hits his (skull) with a karate chop. It's an using heroic charge + telegraphic attack, for (18+4-7) 12. She rolls (damage) 2d+4 = 11+4, for 13 HP of injury after 2 DR (skull). She activates her combat displacement (14) 13.

He notices her moving towards him (he's looking right at her, and she can't go invisible... though with the really good roll, it was close). When she strikes, he dodges... and runs for the door... but another security member steps in the way. The man yells "Dreadstormers!", as loud as he can.
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 08:00 AM   #1150
TGLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

I guess I'll start heading over to where Pacifica is to help out.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.