Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2011, 01:31 PM   #11
Wraithe

Default Re: Interview with Dr Kromm about GURPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langy View Post
If they want me to listen to them, I very much can expect them to actually tell me what they do. I'm not going to go around downloading files and listening to them at random.
From the actual Link: (ie: if you click on the link, this is what they write)

Quote:
Part1: This next set of interviews is our second two-parter of the season. In this first part, we talk about GURPS Basic Set 4 with Sean Punch. We discuss the ins and outs of the GURPS system, and how the system has changed and adapted over the number of years it has been around. Focusing on 4th edition, Sean offers us a lot to think about concerning role-playing games that offer such a comprehensive system to its players.
Quote:
Part 2: In this episode we discuss one of the new GURPS line titled Action! Sean discusses how this iteration of the GURPS system aims to bring the players into their very own action movie. We explore the ins and outs of the system as well as the influences that Sean sought to bring players such an exciting version of GURPS.
Wraithe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gurps 4e, gurps action, interview, kromm, podcast