Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 01-24-2022, 12:37 PM   #21
PumpkinLorica

Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Binbigui stands by Vanta’s side, and looks at the guy with an angry face, mad because he kicked her beautiful PURR1T0 ಠ_ಠ and says:
“What's wrong with you ugly? Do you want me to teach you what it means to be wanted in 7 planetary systems?” \\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////
Bibingui helps PURR1T0 stand and activates her exoskeleton, it extends to the point she grows taller and much stronger
\\ \\ ٩ ('ω') و ////
NOW YOU’LL LEARN WHAT A REAL KICK IS MISTER UGLY o(`ω´ )o
Old 01-24-2022, 01:29 PM   #22
SID

TOGOSHO'S COMBAT STARTS, TURN 1

Togosho launches a relentless attack, and bisects the Nelwyn, bottom up. She tries to parry with her gun, but the lightsaber cut through like a knife butter. It was so swift she didn’t even have time to scream, think of her newborn children, or have any fond memories prior to her death.

The Rodian barely survives, but loses his weapon in the process as he parries the saber with the flamer. “FIERFEK! FFFFFFFFFFF THIS” shouts the Rodian as he drops the weapon, it’s as if he just (did number 2 on his pants). He takes something from his pockets and starts getting away from Togosho.

The Nelwyn wasn’t wearing any amor, what about the others? Also, what’s in the Rodian’s hand? Togosho can’t tell right away, but a terahertz scan could help him.

The Devaronian runs away while operating a radio “HOLD THE MF, I’ll fetch reinforcements”.

The other guys step back and shoot their tractor beams, it’s a deceptive attack of -4 to Togosho’s defenses.

@TMW, you may parry the beams, both are potential hits.

The Rodian is about 5 yards behind you, it seems he’s escaping.
The Devaronian is about 7 yards ahead of you, running away.
The 2 tractor beam attackers are 3 yards in front of you (left and right).

@ THE CLUB

Karlan stands up with Vanta, he pounds his fist on the table as says “LET’S DO THIS!”. Vanta lets Karlan take care of the situation, things seem to calm down. He pushes some people away making room for Vanta, and stands in front of the aggressor pushing his chest against man (he’s pointing his gun at the man’s “package”). “DUDE, if you move your picture will blur out, if you <EXPLETIVE> the picture I won’t be able to refrain from punching a hole through it. JUST LEAVE”.

Bibingui activates “destruction mode” and comes closer… The situation forces the aggressor and his girlfriend to leave.

Then Karlan shouts, “HEY MAN, THE GIRL STAYS!” … awkward silence strikes the moment but then he adds “JK, NOT MY TYPE, HAHAHAH!”…

Karlan turns to Vanta and Bibingui, and invites them sit at the table.
Bibingui thinks Karlan is a girl.

“You win if you strike first, if you don’t, shame on you. What’s your name (Karan is talking to Bibingui) What are you doing here? I thought your species were wiped after the death-star’s explosion”.
Old 01-24-2022, 06:43 PM   #23
the_matrix_walker

Spoiler:  
The force flows through Togosho, and he feels a burst of speed as he feels it shoot through his nervous system like a fire is burning deep in his bones. The world slows around him as he is able to dance through the beams...
I am the Defender of the True Way,

Spoiler:  
Togosho flies 1 yard toward the Zeltron and attacks in a wide stroke (reach 2) and zigs towards the Durosian, flying two more yards to bring him into reach and in alignment to zag towards the Devaronian. He lashes out with a second attack, this time at the Durosian, before...

This next bit will be edited depending on the outcome of the attack effects.
((If these guys both go down, he will continue zipping up behind the Devaronian, otherwise, he'll position himself behind whoever is still standing with the tractor guns in their back hex, using them as cover from the other one if they are both up. Can you block a tractor beam with a force shield? ))

Spoiler:  
There is no Light, There is no Dark,

Last edited by the_matrix_walker; 01-25-2022 at 08:58 AM.
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 11:04 PM   #24
vicious Violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
TOGOSHO'S COMBAT STARTS, TURN 1

Togosho launches a relentless attack, and bisects the Nelwyn, bottom up. She tries to parry with her gun, but the lightsaber cut through like a knife butter. It was so swift she didn’t even have time to scream, think of her newborn children, or have any fond memories prior to her death.

The Rodian barely survives, but loses his weapon in the process as he parries the saber with the flamer. “FIERFEK! FFFFFFFFFFF THIS” shouts the Rodian as he drops the weapon, it’s as if he just (did number 2 on his pants). He takes something from his pockets and starts getting away from Togosho.

The Nelwyn wasn’t wearing any amor, what about the others? Also, what’s in the Rodian’s hand? Togosho can’t tell right away, but a terahertz scan could help him.

The Devaronian runs away while operating a radio “HOLD THE MF, I’ll fetch reinforcements”.

The other guys step back and shoot their tractor beams, it’s a deceptive attack of -4 to Togosho’s defenses.

@TMW, you may parry the beams, both are potential hits.

The Rodian is about 5 yards behind you, it seems he’s escaping.
The Devaronian is about 7 yards ahead of you, running away.
The 2 tractor beam attackers are 3 yards in front of you (left and right).

@ THE CLUB

Karlan stands up with Vanta, he pounds his fist on the table as says “LET’S DO THIS!”. Vanta lets Karlan take care of the situation, things seem to calm down. He pushes some people away making room for Vanta, and stands in front of the aggressor pushing his chest against man (he’s pointing his gun at the man’s “package”). “DUDE, if you move your picture will blur out, if you <EXPLETIVE> the picture I won’t be able to refrain from punching a hole through it. JUST LEAVE”.

Bibingui activates “destruction mode” and comes closer… The situation forces the aggressor and his girlfriend to leave.

Then Karlan shouts, “HEY MAN, THE GIRL STAYS!” … awkward silence strikes the moment but then he adds “JK, NOT MY TYPE, HAHAHAH!”…

Karlan turns to Vanta and Bibingui, and invites them sit at the table.
Bibingui thinks Karlan is a girl.

“You win if you strike first, if you don’t, shame on you. What’s your name (Karan is talking to Bibingui) What are you doing here? I thought your species were wiped after the death-star’s explosion”.
Vanta sits down with his new friends.

"Agreed, there is no such thing as a second battle. The ewoks are surprisingly hard to kill, apparently this one more than others. Small one, what did you do after the death-star? And you Karlan, where have you been?"
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 11:14 PM   #25
PumpkinLorica

Bibingui is somewhat bothered by Karlan's questions, Bibingui is only looking at Purrito (*´ー`*). “Karlan, excuse me, I have to check my beautiful Purrito, excuse me, excuse me, keep eating and talking.”
Old 01-24-2022, 11:23 PM   #26
PumpkinLorica

Repairs/diagnosis (16) 15
Old 01-25-2022, 08:53 PM   #27
SID

TOGOSHO'S BATTLE

A burst of energy burns the air as Togosho launches his decisive attack; his enemies find their freedom imprisoned in a violent paroxysm. His light-saber cuts through, and then cold fills with emptiness the shells of his adversaries in this silent night: A bird lived in them but flew away, a flower ran in their blood and now it withers…

TURN 2

The Rodian goes first.
Then it’s Togosho’s turn.

The Rodian can’t believe his eyes, but the death of his beloved comrades makes him come to his senses. Finding the party’s plans virtually torn to pieces, he decides to stand true to the cause. He runs towards Togosho and shouts “FOR HONOR”, ready to destroy himself with 2 anti-particle grenades and take out the Jensaarai.

He slams with a telegraphic attack and succeeds.
It’s 2 attacks of 8d6x6(2).
Each burst deals 32x6 (2) explosive burn + surge injury, dealing (each):

192 (2) in range C or center.
64 (2) in range 1.
21 (2) in range 2.

@TMW Since this is similar to a blaster attack, you have triple DR (120); you can’t parry the attack but may retreat dodge to end 1 yard away from the center (this is the only way to avoid the attack).

With a mass of 30 LBS, your armor has 12 HP, 12 HT (for homogeneous) and its effective DR at the moment (to protect itself) is ((40-1) x 3) / 2 = 58. Provided you manage to retreat dodge, it receives 6+6 HP of injury (while you take 4+4 HP of injury).

Also, since your armor receives more than 1/3 HP of damage, you also have to make two HT ARMOR rolls to determine the number of seconds your armor is knocked out of action and another HT ARMOR to prevent it from falling apart (the number of seconds armor is stun correspond to the margin of failure, if any).

Having reached HP 0, you also have to make another roll to check whether your armor breaks. Remember you can use any remaining wildcard points to flesh wounds (yours/armor)! Your destiny point could help your armor.

COMBAT IS OVER.

The rest of the weapons are destroyed by the explosion.
You can search the bodies of the fallen people; their backs are almost intact.

@THE CLUB

PURR1T0 seems OK, Bibingui feels the flame of worry in her chest dissipates.
Karlan looks at Vanta in the eye and says: “It’s been super-busy, just following your example BOSS: I’ve been working all day. No chance to break a sweat or even sleep or pee… Sometimes I feel it’s “clowny”, but the stocks are rising and that’s COOL, I just got the time to ENJOY it! Y’know the other day I just fell asleep and woke up ‘til next day. BUT I’M GOOD. I also got some helpers, they’re coming, you’ll love them!”. As they talk, a waitress brings Bibingui a Faaway-panwa, Karlan drinks it…

Vanta feels like he’s being watched.
Old 01-25-2022, 10:18 PM   #28
the_matrix_walker

Togosho watches the Rodian pivot and come at him wide.
I Know the Truth of the Force,

he leaps back avoiding some of the force of the explosion, his force shield in front of him crackling as the explosion curls around it.

The warrior rises on unsteady feet and beholds the well-derved fate of these predators.

I am a Jensaarai.

Spoiler:  

He searches what's left for their identification and resources.

Last edited by the_matrix_walker; 01-25-2022 at 11:38 PM.
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 10:56 PM   #29
PumpkinLorica

Purrito, ohh he's fine now that I look at him ⊂( ´ ▽ ` )⊃
good, good Karlan.
My name is Bibingui I am a legendary Ewok hehe
Just kidding!! just kidding!! (//ω//)
I'm just Bibingui and this is Purrito, my little companion.
We are looking for a ship, because I don't have one.
For different issues.
And your last question, well, here I am, I am a surviving Ewok, what else can I tell you friend (っ˘ω˘ς)
And you tell me what you do here tell us.
Old 01-26-2022, 07:55 PM   #30
SID

@THE CLUB

“Oh BIBI, nice to meet cha! Legendary, huh? Word is an Ewok's been beating the stuff out of lots of people these days. But that can't be you right? You’re friendly, and cute!”

The conversation is interrupted by a sudden call, you can hear what Karlan says, the music’s too loud to understand what the other person explains.

“They split? That's no problem!”

“What? They were split?” “Sorry, I think you called the wrong person.”

“Oh friends, look at the time! I gotta dash now. BOSS, we’ll meet later, don’t mess our plan!”

Karlan winks at Bibingui and leaves.

@TOGOSHO’S

A strenuous blast takes place, turning night into day for a brief moment. From Togosho’s and the Rodian’s perspective, the explosion releases as much energy as the afterglow of 5 billion suns.

The Rodian vaporizes and is blown away by the wind along the cloud of dust from the explosion. Togosho survives, but he’s reeling. His armor soaked most of the damage, the cost? It barely made it in one piece. He’s got to check his light-sabers!*

Togosho searches the bodies, but he doesn’t find a clue about who they were. However, the Devaronian had something in his rear pocket, it’s a flyer from a club. The flyer reads “Yavoo-Naga” and it’s got three different notes in the back:

1. “Armor To-Go”, this is accompanied by different coordinates, dates and timestamps; the newer writings are in different ink color;
2. “Meet B-B at a club, delivery” These letters are poorly disguised as hearts, it could have been vV, vB, bV, bB, etc. Interestingly, it also reads “Search for Bibi”. You can find today’s date on it, a time;
3. Scratched.

When you're done searching the bodies, you hear emergency sirens approaching.

@TMW Please roll search or a compatible skill to check for more stuff.

*Don't worry, Togosho’s lightsabers are fine!

Tags
advantage of the week, cyberpunk, magic, martial arts, pbp, powers, sci fi, spaceships, star wars