Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 08-01-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
phayman53

Default How do you make Arm ST affect weapon damage?

How do you make Arm ST affect weapon damage? I see the options for making it affect punch/kick/bite, but there is nothing that makes it affect Melee weapon damage. Even when I go into the individual equipment and select ST: Two Arm Striking Strength it does not change the damage.

Thank you.
phayman53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 10:06 AM   #2
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: How do you make Arm ST affect weapon damage?

In Simple Edit for traits or equipment that do damage, there's a line for Damage Based On and a drop-down box with some options, immediately above the attack mode blocks. Pick an option, or change the text in the box to what you need. You should see any change in damage reflected in the attack mode block immediately. Click OK to save.

Be sure you actually have traits that affect the attributes used for Damage Based On, such as buying Arm ST to affect One Arm Striking ST, to see them affect the damage values.

Tags
arm st, damage