Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Resources

Old 04-12-2021, 02:41 PM   #61
Yolgie

Default Re: GURPS Game Aids: Computer Programs

I created a tiny tool to calculate a table with the slam damage / speed for given HP. Ideal to add to a char sheet for a character that tends to use slams (or for his horse)

https://yolgie.github.io/GurpsSlamTableCalculator/

Done as a vue.js app hosted on github pages.
Source: https://github.com/Yolgie/GurpsSlamTableCalculator
Yolgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:49 AM   #62
nick_coffin

There's a new Virtual Table Top game aid for GURPS using the FoundryVTT engine:

GURPS 4th Edition Game Aid (Unofficial), or GGA.

GGA has been reviewed and approved by SJGames and is available now for anyone wanting to use FoundryVTT as their virtual tabletop.

Although the version number is 0.9.3 (as of this writing) it is functionally complete.

There are a number of videos demoing the workings of GGA, as well as a written guide/manual (Google Doc).

You can get more information or request additional features at the main author's GitHub account page or join us on the GURPS Discord (channel vtt-foundry). (I am one of the contributors.)

There's a thread on the forums about GGA -- if you have any testimonials or questions for the author/contributors, refer to that thread: Playing GUPRS with the help of FoundryVTT
nick_coffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 03:00 PM   #63
psydraco

I do not know if here is the place to report it, but there it goes (if not, please can someone tell where it is for me to make a post there?)

GURPS Innate Attack Calculator is ignoring the -10% from the "magic" limitation. When you select the limitation it does not apply to the cost or the description.

link for the game aid
http://www.sjgames.com/gameaids/gurps/g4innatecalc.html
psydraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 07:16 AM   #64
laserdog

Hey there, I'm the author of that innate attack calculator, and agreed, the version SJ Games is hosting has some bugs and is very old.

Checkout this version, it has a lot of improvements.

http://101010.org/kyle/gurps/innate_attack_calc.html
laserdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 03:59 PM   #65
nick_coffin

Hey everyone -- I'm going to be at GenCon all weekend, and I will have my laptop with me. If anyone wants an in-person demo of the NaN (Nick and Nose) GURPS Game Aid for Foundry, send me a message on Discord or message me here on the forums.
nick_coffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 07:32 AM   #66
benz72

User/GM testament:
I just ran the first installment of a DF/DFRPG campaign on Foundry last night using GGA (thanks for putting that out Nick).
We ran into 'where is that button' 'how do I set permissions' issues typical for first time in a new program but it really went a lot more smoothly than I had feared. I expect a little between-session mucking about for the sake of familiarity will put a lot of that to bed and let us get in to some of the more advanced features and modules.
Thanks again Nick & Nose.
Old 10-09-2022, 05:35 PM   #67
restlessgriffin

Does anyone know if there are plans for GURPS Character Sheet (GCS) to handle builds in GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Role Playing Game (DFRPG) covering modular builds from Pyramid Companion 3 article "Five Easy Pieces" by Sean Punch". They do something similar with "Delvers to Grow" already.
restlessgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 06:21 PM   #68
KarlKost

Hi guys, I wanted to share this with yall

https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/

This is the best map generator I have ever seem, it's online and totally free, just amazing for those wanting to create fantasy maps for games. It has everything you could possibly imagine: populations, cultures, religions, political borders, places of interest, even armies, sub divisions of nations into provinces, it even creates banners or flags for each place! Even the cities you can open individually, and it generates maps for each individual village/city, and you can add THOUSANDS of city to it!

It generates auto maps with EVERYTHING included... Really, it's absolutely amazing, give it a try if you dont know it yet
KarlKost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
programs, resources