Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 01-11-2024, 02:30 PM   #61
CON_Troll

Default Re: New minis in the near future?

People (including myself) are asking at the Backerkit campaign page if it will be possible to pledge Warlord AND add on OM4 sprues. We don't want to choose between Captain and Warlord because we WANT to give SJG more money. I hate to sound impatient, but we really need an answer as the "number of" slots on both options is running low. Someone at SJG, please respond both here and at the campaign! Please!
Old 01-11-2024, 04:04 PM   #62
Tankboy

Not sure if this can get answered here, but I selected the Ogre Lieutenant set for $55, and would like to add either another at $55, or just the regular Set 4 at $40. Is this possible? I tried, and it just changes to the newest one I selected.
Tankboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 04:09 PM   #63
CON_Troll

Got the answer at the campaign page. Thanks, Darryll, Granitepenguin. Again, sorry for all the posts.

For those curious, at the moment of this writing there is only the five main pledges available. There will be add-ons available when the project finishes and the pledge manager opens, but so far extra sprues of OM 4 are not on the list. This may change as SJG will be working with Backerkit to see what, if any, additional add-on options may become available. For now, I was forced to downgrade to "Captain" to get 3 x of the minis. But that's just as well as I already had everything else in the "Warlord" pledge option. At least this opened up a slot for someone else to get. I'll just try to give SJG more money over at WH23 when the project is finalized.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:33 PM   #64
Mack_JB

I never even considered the two highest tiers simply as I have all those goods, and wished to save them for others in the campaign who might be lacking them. That said, I'd love to be able to get something on the order of 4 or 5 of the captain pledges (12 or 15 sets of minis) ... or the equivalent number of regular sets.
Mack_JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 05:28 PM   #65
Goodtimebyall

Well, there will be add-ons of some type. There is a poll to decide which of two t-shirts everyone might want. As of when I placed my vote, the option “both” was winning by over 70%. Once again, proving that we gamers can't make up our minds.
But as this would be an add-on to the original order, It would seem to me that they might open things up for more minis.
Also note that this question came up on the SJG forum on CSW. And it was a strong “maybe”. Paraphrasing, “We are (I am not sure if the responder was an official rep for SJG, I am not.) still working though things right now, The close date is not set in stone. More information will be sent as we near the May closing date.” I hope they do, as I am on disability, having an option to budget more money for two plus months to add to my order...
McK
Goodtimebyall is offline   Reply With Quote