Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2023, 10:05 AM   #34
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
The food is wonderful. Perhaps they know how to cook better in the 35th century. Perhaps he's been living off of under-seasoned rice. Perhaps he's just hungry.
Probably all three.

Was half expecting another food network segment

Quote:
We have lots of records on the Carribean, Britain... and even on the british carribean. Just no records of a Port Royale, Rattan.
"Well, that is, I mean, um..."

Quote:
"Actually, we try to. The concordance records the genetics of all its members, and encourages its partner worlds to do so. Its a basic health measurement. Your family must be really isolated to be this divergent.
"I can't say; I never knew my parents."

Quote:
You... were naturally conceived, yes?"
"Well, I obviously wasn't there to take notes, but I doubt I was conceived by IVF."

Quote:
There are books of all sorts and toys for very small children.
I guess if this is the all ages children's waiting room, the older kids would have some kind of smart device to tool around with.

Quote:
He's poking around various corners when he hears something like a scream... no, its all in his head. A mental scream, not an audible one.
I'll be making a will roll.
Quote:
[136] 23-03-22 23:39:54 CET
Will
3d6 <= 11
6 + 3 + 4 = 13 ... failure
On a success:
I look around the room. What could have done that? Maybe it could be somewhere hidden... Maybe it's related to the voice from earlier?

On a failure:
I speak aloud, "What's wrong? Where are you?"

Quote:
OCC: Huh? Hospital food has a bad reputation? since when? since where? My Wife stayed in the hospital just before covid hit, and they had good food.
Well after some cursory research it seems like Hospital food has a bit more of a mixed reputation, most which relate to how institutional food works (i.e. large corporations cheaply producing premade meals at scale). It seems to be changing recently as food quality relates to nutrition, which makes cheap meals a health issue...

Last edited by TGLS; 03-22-2023 at 04:40 PM.
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
lost in dreams