Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 01-17-2024, 03:20 PM   #1
Embassy of Time

Default Weird things to make rules for?

After a successful mini-campaign over the holidays, I am overhauling my Ultimate Sauce Academy setting, a world that basically crosses GURPS IOU with Food Wars. It is a culinary academy that is wacky, zany, and full of puns and acronyms. I am currently dabbling with some extended rules on cooking, making it essentially a different type of alchemy (there is magic and actual alchemy in the setting, too), and I plan to make rules for influencing the game through your characters style, e.g. using certain styles of clothing to intimidate, confuse, distract, etc. I was thinking about other typically ignored or overlooked things that could be fun to make special, possibly very in-depth, rules for, and wondered if anyone in here had suggestions? Like, when the slender woman in the intimidating outfit hands you a sandwich to boost your aggression before a fistfight, what other things could be fun to include??
Embassy of Time is offline   Reply With Quote