Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 11-12-2022, 10:08 AM   #11
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: Pyramid 44 help Armin

Roger is helping me out now, so hopefully we can have a more complete and expanded file available before too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lameth View Post
First, thank you as always Armin. I added the file and then added the skill, but i cant put points into it. It does not move at all. Any advice ?
I just tried it, adding English, and then adding a New Spoken and New Written, and each of them allows me to add all the points that I like, and lower them down to 0 as well.

So far as I can see, it's working correctly. I'm not sure what might be going on with yours?

Last edited by Armin; 11-12-2022 at 10:12 AM.
Armin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 01:34 PM   #12
Armin
GCA Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lameth View Post
First, thank you as always Armin. I added the file and then added the skill, but i cant put points into it. It does not move at all. Any advice ?
Actually, I realized the problem here while out walking:

You added the skill to an existing character. The file creates new skill types, so you must Resynchronize the character, and you must leave checked at least the Skill Types box on the Resync dialog, so that your character will know what to do with 10/A skill types.
Old 11-12-2022, 09:20 PM   #13
Lameth

Yep that worked thank you!
Lameth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:29 AM   #14
Armin
GCA Prime

Just a note that I am still working on the file for the languages system from Colorless Green Ideas Sleep Furiously. I just get side-tracked by other things, so it takes me a while.