Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2011, 07:39 AM   #11
Bruno

Default Re: Art for games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Skarr View Post
Bruno, I can't tell if her sclera are supposed to be a different color, but you might want to bump up the gain on them if they're supposed to be white.
They are supposed to be olive green. Her complexion is also supposed to be weirdly green-yellow ;) She's a plant pixie and/or dryad bug or somesuch.

Quote:
When is this light kit coming out.
Ideally, I'll be submitting it to DAZ by the end of this week, and then they do their thing and we have to wait for them to spit it back out again :)

<product placement>It's a "theatrical light gel" system, featuring a full light housing to prevent the spot "leaking" out from around the gel glass, and with an additional gobo layer for the option of mixing shadow masking with colour gels. A total of ~140 gels and gobos are included. The gobos are fully compatible with Paolo's softbox freebie (and vice versa, gobo presets for Paolo's softbox will work on our gel system.)</product placement>

Quote:
Is there a fur-renderer for Lux that I'm unaware of? (Seeing as you pointed me to it.)
The Blender exporter will convert Blender dynamic hair to (as far as I can tell) an individual-strand geometry for LUX. This unfortunately requires you to be working in blender for at least part of your scene.

I've had good luck with merging LuxBlend-exported objects/materials and Reality-exported objects/materials in the scene file so far, but I haven't been brave enough to poke at the dynamic hair in Blender yet. I can't even find the panel for it!
Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art