Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 04-03-2023, 11:01 AM   #311
PumpkinLorica

Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Bibingui discretely hides behind Vanta, she’s relieves that Swabris did not recognize her. Just in case she continues pretending to be Bobo and she asks, by chance, do you know a guy called Jojo? He’s uniform looks like yours.
Old 04-09-2023, 06:29 PM   #312
SID

Quote:
We're trying to get off this place. I noticed there is a body in the foxhole, let me check it, he your friend?
That man was excavator’s operator, he tried to leave us behind. He got what he deserved. . .

Quote:
Bibingui discretely hides behind Vanta
Sawbris looks at you in suspicion, takes a good puff on his cigar and replies. . . You know “Bobo”, between the droves of Ewoks venturing away from their planet and bothering to talk like civilized folk, I guess it’d be easy taking you for someone else. . . and the rest of you, as well. I tell you what, just help us get out of here and the rest is water under the bridge. Our staff was killed by the droids and the rest got trapped at the docks, so you’re the last players. . . Kids nowadays they think they can fix everything with hugs.

If the men we sent haven’t returned, they’re probably dead.

Quote:
By chance, do you know a guy called Jojo?
He’s here? You should’ve told me he was here! (speaking with dissapointment). Y-yes! His ship just arrived sir, I’m so sorry! (says the lad in Sawbris group). WELL, they call him the “laughing man”, because of his “name” -Jojo-. . . He’s a treasure hunter and he’s a regular. But he isn’t a staff member, his clothes look like ours because his assistant gambled one of us ‘till the fellow was stripped of their clothes. . . says Sawbris while glancing at the Twi’lek. Instead, we gave the assistant an “outfit voucher” . . .

Anyway, I’m going to come through straight. Word is they’re going to hold us here for quite a while, the “allies”, they’ve been messing with Nav’s rest for months. . . and this is the perfect excuse for them to swipe the place and show off their new “space marines”. I don’t mind you taking you in the ship if you fix the generator or whatever “down there”.

OOC: There are several options to make your way to/in the docks. If you agree with Sawbris, he’ll give you access to the power station. You also have a pending message, let me know if you want to check it.
Old 04-23-2023, 09:54 AM   #313
PumpkinLorica

Bibingui looks at her companions and says: I decide to help them, besides, I’m in debt with Sawbris. And I would also like to look for Jojo! (She checks the second message) o(`ω´ )o
Old 04-29-2023, 04:46 PM   #314
FloggMunkies

"I do not object, but." K10 begins, pausing briefly to assemble their thought and tilting their head toward Bibingui. "We are not deviating from what we are here to do, are we? It may be time sensitive." They seem to be hoping Bibingui will let slide for the moment that K10 has no actual reason to have any idea what she's doing here from her perspective.
FloggMunkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 11:23 PM   #315
vicious Violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinLorica View Post
Bibingui looks at her companions and says: I decide to help them, besides, I’m in debt with Sawbris. And I would also like to look for Jojo! (She checks the second message) o(`ω´ )o
Vanta takes a good look around, and agrees to help the crew.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 11:11 AM   #316
PumpkinLorica

Bibingui also looks at k10, I understand your thought time is very important, but more important is helping those who need it. Plus this looks like a road to adventure.
The message I got says the doors are locked. We could try opening them with the machine or powering them.

Tags
advantage of the week, cyberpunk, magic, martial arts, pbp, powers, sci fi, spaceships, star wars