Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 10-17-2023, 11:39 PM   #61
tbone

Default [GURPS resources] T Bone's Games Diner updates & announcements

Following some recent activity in this thread to discuss past topics, I should probably attend to the thread's main function as well: an updating of what's new on the site.

The following may look like pretty ambitious output, but that's two and a quarter years of additions since the last update here. (Like everyone, I get to blame slowness on the pandemic.)

New resources
Stuff for fantasy thieves
New musings and experiments
Miscellaneous arcana
Updates
New sidebar features
  • A list of recent content edits
  • A lo-o-o-ong RSS blogroll of what's new on other GURPS-adjacent sites (let me know of more sites I should add)
  • A fair-sized list of GURPS links

Sidebar features no more
  • No more @gamesdiner Twitter feed embed; it stopped working. (Gotta pay "X" to embed, I think?)

There, that should hold the non-discriminating reader for a year or two!

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)

Last edited by tbone; 10-18-2023 at 07:25 AM.
tbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 07:30 AM   #62
tbone

Default Re: [GURPS resources] T Bone's Games Diner updates & announcements

Immediately after posting the above, the site went dark for a few hours as the hosting service's scheduled maintenance went into unscheduled overtime.

Looks like they fixed the problem, and the site is once again ready for the... dozens of visitors that every day throng a backwater site fixated on a lower-visibility game within a niche hobby. Come be one of the minuscule horde!

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
Old 10-18-2023, 11:24 PM   #63
mburr0003

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone View Post
Looks like they fixed the problem, and the site is once again ready for the... dozens of visitors that every day throng a backwater site fixated on a lower-visibility game within a niche hobby. Come be one of the minuscule horde!
I have your site bookmarked (not quite as useful a metric as you'd like I suppose) and a trawl it once every year or so looking for interesting stuff...

... that expanded Thieve's stuff article looks interesting.
mburr0003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 12:15 AM   #64
tbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mburr0003 View Post
I have your site bookmarked
Ah, so you're the one! : )

Tags
blog, blogs