Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 11-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #11
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: Illusions

Also, part of the fun of mixing IN with other genres is watching people run around and scream when the celestials do impossible things/ignore spell effects. And watching the PCs run around and scream when the mortals throw fireballs at them without disturbing the Symphony.

(So when mixing D&D and IN? I would say that in the absence of a considered argument one way or the other, pick the option that has the most "WHAT TH--? HOW DID--?? WHAT THE I DON'T EVEN! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" screaming involved, without actually making the entire thing a cakewalk.

And then come back and relate the entertaining screaming for the glee of everyone else! O:D )
Old 11-26-2012, 11:17 PM   #12
Shiftkitty

Location: A little south of Heaven and a little north of Hell.
Default Re: Illusions

LOL, yeah, I'll have to keep notes! Thanksgiving weekend disrupted our normal schedule, but I'll probably be able to provide a summary if anything truly strange and wonderful happens!

Tags
crossover, seraphim