Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2022, 08:23 AM   #71
jmcginnis56

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Villarreal View Post
Have feedback? Post here on the forums! Please keep it to actual feedback/suggestions - comments on the layout, navigation, overall experience etc., are greatly appreciated.
I used the the Shopify Store and picked several items. When I went to checkout and applied the $10.00 discount code, I was told that the discount code did not apply to any items in my cart. I have re-read the invitation email and I did not see any limitations. Did I miss something?
Old 08-30-2022, 08:30 AM   #72
pmpappas

Just an FYI, I have the same issue. To reiterate, not that the code is expired or invalid, but not applicable. The only items in my cart are Munchkin items.

"Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater." - Andrew Hackard
Old 08-30-2022, 08:38 AM   #73
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcginnis56 View Post
I used the the Shopify Store and picked several items. When I went to checkout and applied the $10.00 discount code, I was told that the discount code did not apply to any items in my cart. I have re-read the invitation email and I did not see any limitations. Did I miss something?
I'm a bit confused on the $10 discount code? Did you receive one through an email? What code did you use?
Old 08-30-2022, 08:42 AM   #74
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmpappas View Post
Just an FYI, I have the same issue. To reiterate, not that the code is expired or invalid, but not applicable. The only items in my cart are Munchkin items.
Try again...I think the items in your cart weren't tagged properly so it wasn't triggering the code
Old 08-30-2022, 09:49 AM   #75
pmpappas

Quote:
Try again...I think the items in your cart weren't tagged properly so it wasn't triggering the code
FYI - I forgot to mention I assumed the original poster meant a 10% coupon. Sorry for any confusion

Yup, that was it. The items I had in my cart now show the discount.

But (and there always is one) I threw a few other items in as a double check. Older items overall appear to be tagged properly but at least some newer items aren't.

Not a complaint, just an observation. Isn't switching plaforms fun though. ;-) Hang in there, your efforts are appreciated (especially by someone like me)!

"Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater." - Andrew Hackard
Old 08-30-2022, 09:55 AM   #76
DeadParrot

Are we now REQUIRED to use an email address as our account name? If so, this is a step back security wise as email addresses are public knowledge, unlike a customer created account name linked internally to an email address.

Much easier for a cyber thief to guess a password from a list of known good email addresses then guess a valid customaccountname/password combo where they have to have both correct at the same time and neither is likely to be on a known good list.
Old 08-30-2022, 10:00 AM   #77
DeadParrot

Any way to have the order history be in reverse (newest order first) order? Far more likely I am interested in the last order then one I placed 9 years ago.
Old 08-30-2022, 10:07 AM   #78
DeadParrot

Order R373660570 didn't make the trip to the new system. Did the xfer process skip free orders? It was the stl file for the free octopus warrior.
Old 08-30-2022, 07:22 PM   #79
jmcginnis56

Quote:
I'm a bit confused on the $10 discount code? Did you receive one through an email? What code did you use?
Sorry, I miss typed. I tried to use the MUNCHKINTEN for a 10% discount. In rereading the email. I found my problem. This applied to "Munchkin orders of $20 or more" and I had non-Munchkin items in my order, I apologize for my confusion.
Old 08-30-2022, 11:41 PM   #80
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Quote:
There should be an "already purchased" tag on items if they are in your order history...
I had thought I'd seen that exact tag on things earlier on the Shopify store, but I literally dug up the order that says I have GURPS Romulans, clicked on it, got to https://sjg-warehouse-23.myshopify.c...31884915048551 successfully, and If there's a tag there... Where should it be? (Is it my ancient browser that cannot find it?)

OH, interesting. I click on GURPS Classic: Aliens, and there's the big Already Purchased, nice and visible under its name.

So it's books-by-other-publishers (Amarillo Design Bureau in that case) that aren't working...? Ah, but no.

Okay, I am clicking from my "Orders" files on the Shopify site:

https://sjg-warehouse-23.myshopify.c...31887602483303 gets a 404 when I attempt to check its page.

https://sjg-warehouse-23.myshopify.c...31887593177191 is not marked as owned.
https://sjg-warehouse-23.myshopify.c...31887512666215 not marked.
GURPS Supporting Cast: Age of Sail Pirate Crew: not marked.
GURPS Fourth Edition Combat Cards not marked
GURPS Power-Ups 3: Talents not marked

GURPS Space 4e: Marked owned.

...in that one, the commonality is that the ones with color covers are properly marked. All the others don't have fancy color covers.

But in the very next order, none of GURPS Classic Space Atlas 1-3, nor GURPS Supers (4e), are marked as owned, and they all have fancy covers.

Checking another order, and the "not-SJG" streak is broken:
https://sjg-warehouse-23.myshopify.c...31885249577063 is marked as owned.
Freebie https://sjg-warehouse-23.myshopify.c...31887593832551 is marked as owned.
Spell Charts: marked as owned.
Skill Categories: marked as owned.

https://sjg-warehouse-23.myshopify.c...31887444574311 has a 404.

...So it's kind of random for me. I'm not going to bombard you with the rest of the things that I'm clicking from my "your orders" lists that... aren't showing up as owned, but there's definitely more.

RANDOM BUG, WOOHOO! •hands over the booze•
Closed Thread