Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 04-03-2013, 04:21 AM   #21
Splume

Default Re: Undead and Sharks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazinjsin View Post
Basically we're saying that we're pretty sure you did something wrong. Mostly since there aren't enough monsters and enhancers total in Apocalypse to get it that high. f i'm wrong in some way, I would honestly love to know how you got it that big so I can do it later
I also counted there being 6 seals open, the top one being "Beer Shortage" and there are 3 other militia, which total for +15 to each monster, and used tear gas, which is +4 to Each monster and to Each munchkin (1). The citizens band lets you discard Disasters (Apocalypse Curses/Traps) for +5 each, so I gave them that bonus.
Splume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:48 AM   #22
DoomedDuck

I threw the cards together last night and was able to get a monster combat strength of 798. However, this was not considering any monster reactions to certain classes, etc. So the 1279 or whatever he had could potentially be correct. Keep note that 380 of that combat strength comes from just Tear Gas and having 6 seals open (38 monsters).

However, that uber fight would be pointless to add all the monsters to even if it were feasible since the munchkin would automatically lose once Fema Trailer and the potted fern monster (can't remember exact name, level 1 monster) get in the combat due to their special abilities.
DoomedDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:00 AM   #23
Enzzo

Okay, so you just took all the monster cards, monster enhancers, etc. from the deck and put them on the table. Sounds like fun, but I wouldn't count that as a real combat.
Enzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #24
Splume

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomedDuck View Post
I threw the cards together last night and was able to get a monster combat strength of 798. However, this was not considering any monster reactions to certain classes, etc. So the 1279 or whatever he had could potentially be correct. Keep note that 380 of that combat strength comes from just Tear Gas and having 6 seals open (38 monsters).

However, that uber fight would be pointless to add all the monsters to even if it were feasible since the munchkin would automatically lose once Fema Trailer and the potted fern monster (can't remember exact name, level 1 monster) get in the combat due to their special abilities.
I didn't use Basket of Ferns because then it would be pointless. Even so, I might have been using a "rule" that isn't a real rule.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #25
tremorlaine

And while I'm a Warrior I play Tie Dyed :D

Future site of Griffon Gaming
tremorlaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #26
Splume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzzo View Post
Okay, so you just took all the monster cards, monster enhancers, etc. from the deck and put them on the table. Sounds like fun, but I wouldn't count that as a real combat.
No, it's just "Worst Case Scenario" if it ever did happen. I doubt it would. It was just something fun to do with a bunch of cards and nobody else to play Munchkin with.

Tags
adding monsters, sharks, undead