Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > SJ Games Discussion

Old 01-12-2022, 06:47 AM   #1
pmpappas

Default Any word on the return of #SJGamesLive? It has been on hiatus for a while.

I miss the joyful cackles of Car Wars players driving their opponents into the wall, munchkins backstabbing their buddies with pun(ishing) curses, hand (and miniature) painting, new product unboxing, and much more.

Softy sings; "I want my MT..., uh, I mean my SJG..." while Dire Straits plays in the background.

"Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater." - Andrew Hackard
pmpappas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 07:01 PM   #2
baakyocalder

Default Re: Any word on the return of #SJGamesLive? It has been on hiatus for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmpappas View Post
I miss the joyful cackles of Car Wars players driving their opponents into the wall, munchkins backstabbing their buddies with pun(ishing) curses, hand (and miniature) painting, new product unboxing, and much more.

Softy sings; "I want my MT..., uh, I mean my SJG..." while Dire Straits plays in the background.
Jimmie said they have more Car Wars videos planned on the Car Wars Discord. . .

Waiting For: Schedule Sanity to Play Car Wars and my Fnordcon special alt Car Wars cards!
baakyocalder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 11:21 AM   #3
pmpappas

Default Re: Any word on the return of #SJGamesLive? It has been on hiatus for a while.

Guess what's back?
Once again.
#SJGamesLive is back.
Tell a friend!

In yesterday's "smoking hot" return of #SJGamesLive, Hunter and Jimmie went pedal to the metal in a one on one Car Wars duel, using prototypes of the new dashboard playmats. Who won and who went up in flames? You'll have to watch to find out, but I can tell you Karma is a harsh mistress!

#SJGamesLive is on Steve Jackson Games' Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube channels Thursday at 2 pm -CENTRAL- time. You can watch recordings at your convenience, but if you want to join the live chat don't forget to adjust for your time zone!

"Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater." - Andrew Hackard
pmpappas is offline   Reply With Quote