Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > The Gnomes of Zurich > Gamer Finder

Old 04-20-2019, 09:29 PM   #1
iamthehuman

Default Portland/Gresham Oregon GURPS

GURPS fantasy, 4th edition/dungeon fantasy (with some house rules).
Sundays, 5 PM to 11 PM ish (time could flex give or take an hour or two depending on players)
Portland technically, but very close to Gresham.

We use a combination of digital tools (mostly for utility/dungeons), and traditional tabletop GURPS.

971.255.2315 (text is preferred, and my number is everywhere since I run a business with it, so not worried about privacy).

I'm sure as you all know, finding other GURPS players is super difficult sometimes. So, if you know anyone in the Portland area that plays, please feel free to share this with those you might know.

Also, I've created a facebook group for GURPS players in the Northwest (GURPS Northwest). If this particular portion is against the rules, Let me know and I'll delete this portion of my post.

Added info:
No age restriction, judged by interaction only, same with sex/gender
Smoking/drinking is acceptable outside, but, stay coherent and functional and clean up after yourself. I'm already kind of cluttery/messy. :-P
Existing game
Starting point total is 125. 30 disads, 5 quirks. There are more setup restrictions that will be explained that fit with the campaign setting.
Food is alternated, though I (the host) try to provide most often. Bring snacks and drinks. Or stuff that needs cooking and I'll cook it.

Last edited by iamthehuman; 04-20-2019 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Read the rules, adding more info
iamthehuman is offline   Reply With Quote