Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 04-09-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
xenocore

Default Warehouse 23 Updates

This thread is to track and announce new features, bug fixes, and over all improvements of the store. So, please keep conversation to a minimum.

As a reminder -- if you do find a bug, please submit them to our bug reporting system.

New Feature
  • You can now download your digital files directly from your order page. (After confirmation.) You can also go into your past orders, and download the files there.

Fixed
  • No download link with free orders -- If you purchased a free download like Munchkin Thingies, there was a glitch that was not creating the links for downloads. This is now working properly. Please note, this was only a glitch between the times of April 8th 4pm Central to April 9th 12pm Central.

Downloads
  • For now we have removed pagination on the the "My Downloads" page. What's this mean? It means all of your downloads can be found on one page.
  • We have also removed the ability to rate your products from this page. This is a temporary measure while we work on speeding things up further.
  • Sorting your downloads by name and order number has also been added.

Last edited by xenocore; 04-15-2014 at 03:58 PM.
xenocore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:42 AM   #2
xenocore

Default Re: Warehouse 23 Updates

Update
  • New product flags have been uploaded. The new ones are much smaller. There is also new flag called "Book", if the product has both digital and physical variants it will appear under the "Digital" flag. Otherwise, normal physical products do not have flags (Unless of course it's New.).
  • Longer titles on product pages. This will reduce the amount of truncation to product titles.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:54 AM   #3
xenocore

Fixed
  • If you are purchasing free items (and only free items) you now bypass the cart, and get an auto-completion. Unless of course you are not logged in. In which case you are prompted to log in or continue as a guest. But... then you by pass the cart to the Order Completion page.

Last edited by xenocore; 04-15-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:51 PM   #4
xenocore

Update
  • The "My Downloads" page is now faster! It will become faster after your initial load. Any load there after is MUCH faster. So fast... I'll even tell you some boring numbers. I have a library size of 417 products and my original page load was over 20 seconds. My new page load time is 2.19 seconds (After my first page load). That's almost 10 times faster!

Last edited by xenocore; 04-15-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
xenocore

Update
  • You now see more Taxons / Game Types on browse pages by default
  • The W23 News feed has changed. And the home page now features the Steve Jackson Games Illuminator!
  • Secret back end stuff that will be revealed soon.

Note: I am personally going through all the products on our store to make sure they are labeled and categorized properly. So, if you see things move around a little bit, that's the reason.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:42 AM   #6
xenocore

Update
  • Smaller Product page Flags (Visit Official Website / This is a digital File / etc.)
  • The secret back end stuff from the last post? We had to make sure there were no bugs for the Sale :-)
  • RSS link added for the News Feed (New product release RSS feed is being worked on)
  • Did I mention there is a sale going on for Steve Jackson Games and Atlas Games products?