Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2018, 07:27 AM   #1
Raekai
World's Worst Detective

Default ST-based Telekinesis? Healing that costs LFP?

Hey, all.

I've got two questions.

Is ST-based Telekinesis something that should be allowed? How much should it cost? I was imagining Telekinesis (ST-Based) [50] since that covers ST 10, which is the GURPSian average. I figured that if attacks can be ST-based, why not Telekinesis? I was also thinking of adding the drawback that the Telekinesis counts against your encumbrance somehow since that seems aligned with it being based off of one's ST, but maybe that could be a new limitation for TK in general.

How should one figure Healing that costs LFP instead of FP? I was thinking of this as a potential replacement for the cumulative -3 to the IQ roll because it also severely limits how much healing can be done. Likewise, is there a modifier for giving the FP cost to the target as opposed to the user, or would that just be a switch? I'm imagining a Healing power that just speeds up the natural metabolism of the target, leaving them hungry and tired and strained, limiting the amount of healing they can receive.

Thanks!
Raekai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
healing, lfp, st-based, strength, telekinesis