Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2018, 09:39 AM   #1
Kromm
GURPS Line Editor

Default Twenty Years of GURPS Bundle

The texts spanned ages
Some light, but mostly weighty
There for the taking
— A fedora-wearing archaeologist
I started my job as the GURPS Line Editor in July 1995. My first few years were pretty low-key; I was just one editor among many. I remember 1998 fondly because it was the year when I got to unleash my creative side, writing GURPS Wizards and GURPS Undead. But the most important of my creations that year was the original GURPS Lite: a free game that spread word of GURPS Third Edition far and wide, and went on to become the "engine" of several Powered by GURPS products.

It's fitting, then, that the Twenty Years of GURPS Bundle celebrates the 20th anniversary of Lite. In many ways, 1998 ushered in a new era for GURPS, one in which its basics became available to all at no cost, and in which it gained new creative direction. (That isn't ego talking . . . up until 1995, nobody was devoted exclusively to GURPS, and until 1998, staff writing for GURPS was a rare exception.)

So pick up this $207.79 bundle for just $50 and flesh out your collection. In includes something from every year from 1998 to 2018 – a grand total of 22 items. Unless you have about 3/4 of this stuff already, you really can't go wrong!

Store Link: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/SJG4918
Kromm is offline   Reply With Quote