Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 03-21-2006, 01:58 AM   #1
Jürgen Hubert

Default GURPS Wikipedia

No, I am not talking about a GURPS treatment of the Wikipedia - I am talking about the GURPS entries in the Wikipedia itself.

And to be specific, I mean the List of GURPS books. Some people out there have done an amazing amount of work to describe a whole lot of GURPS books in exhaustive detail. Not nearly all books have entries, but those entries on individual books that do exist look very impressive indeed.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
brehaut

Default Re: GURPS Wikipedia

First up, the current editing sweep of overall pollishing of the RPG pages on wikipedia is being led by WikiProject:Role-playing Games. If you're interested in working on the GURPs pages beyond small edits its probably worth your while having a scan of that page.

Second, thanks Jürgen. As one of the people who has put time into those pages (and the list specifically) it's nice to know it's valued. I (and others) are still not happy with the breakdown of the 3rd edition book categories. I don't know 3e well enough to make those calls myself, if anyone has any thoughts feel free to leave comments on the discussion page or just go ahead and tweak it.
brehaut is offline   Reply With Quote