Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2022, 03:55 PM   #221
SID
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: Nar Shaddaa
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Bibinigui takes notice of a lump in the road, but she doesn’t manage to fully dodge it. The shuttle ramps a bit, once and then twice; something scratches the vehicle as you move, but you can’t see it. Your first thought is that the shuttle brushed the debris, and probably a bit got stuck, somewhere in your vehicle...

Lucy tells you to check around: “We can’t see anything from here, let your gun loose for a moment and get a move on!”

@Vanta, if you don’t to stop the vehicle, you’ll have to make a DX-3 roll to walk safely as you transit the streets. You may take other actions as well.
__________________
STAR WARS powered by GURPS, is now recruiting.
Join the game today in the Play by Post section of the forum.
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 11:03 AM   #222
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Bibingui, let's see what is our new roadkill, please stop the vehicle.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 02:01 PM   #223
PumpkinLorica
 
PumpkinLorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Binbingui stops the vehicle. (-.-;)
__________________
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
PumpkinLorica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 03:08 PM   #224
SID
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: Nar Shaddaa
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Bibinigui stops the car, everybody’s on alert. You can hear some shooting taking place beyond. The miasma, the dust and the debris make it hard for you to tell where it comes from… but it feels like something else requires you, immediate attention…

Jojo: “Alright, are you weapons ready? It seems Lucy’s got her guns up for you. I’ll be your backup. “

Lucy remands silent but attentive. Until she yells, “HURRY I DON’T WANT A BOMB TO FALL ON US!”
__________________
STAR WARS powered by GURPS, is now recruiting.
Join the game today in the Play by Post section of the forum.
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 07:34 PM   #225
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Vanta rolled 13 on his perception, failing it by 2.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 07:49 PM   #226
SID
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: Nar Shaddaa
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Vanta approaches carefully to the source of the noise, he sheds some light on the shuttle, but he finds nothing but rubble. The moment he leaves, something starts crackling and dragging itself towards him…
__________________
STAR WARS powered by GURPS, is now recruiting.
Join the game today in the Play by Post section of the forum.
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 08:38 PM   #227
FloggMunkies
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Rubble falls away from the body of a humanoid, dark-armored droid, expressionless optics glowing ominously - but it is not the same manner of droid seen previously. "Apologies, sir," speaks the droid's somewhat tinny voice. They get up, looking briefly back at the belly of the shuttle. "It appears that I did not do substantial damage to your vehicle." The droid, dusty but intact, has a faux leather bag slung over one shoulder and a chunky black blaster rifle magnetized to the other. There's the sound of gunfire in the near distance again. The droid starts to approach the door to the shuttle. "I suppose that you are leaving the vicinity. May I...?"
FloggMunkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 11:39 PM   #228
PumpkinLorica
 
PumpkinLorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Bibingui gets out of the vehicle looks towards the ground says:
Vanta be careful, a possible enemy on the ground.
Try to protect yourself and see if you can protect yourself with PURRITO's shield if required.
Bibingui talks to the droid
Who are you? Identify yourself, what do you have in that bag?
If you want to come with us you must hand over your weapon.
__________________
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
PumpkinLorica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 01:28 PM   #229
FloggMunkies
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

"I am N5-K10. Security contractor."
After the smallest of pauses, head shifting slightly to glance at the passengers, K10 grasps their blaster rifle by the end of the barrel and presents it to the ewok.

"The bag contains extra power cells for the blaster and my body, a collapsible stun baton, a first aid kit, a compact grapnel launcher, and several small miscellaneous items including a multitool with a small knife. You may inspect it." The droid places the bag on the floor of the shuttle.
FloggMunkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:14 PM   #230
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloggMunkies View Post
"I am N5-K10. Security contractor."
After the smallest of pauses, head shifting slightly to glance at the passengers, K10 grasps their blaster rifle by the end of the barrel and presents it to the ewok.

"The bag contains extra power cells for the blaster and my body, a collapsible stun baton, a first aid kit, a compact grapnel launcher, and several small miscellaneous items including a multitool with a small knife. You may inspect it." The droid places the bag on the floor of the shuttle.
Vanta looks at him, and says,

For the time being, we are in this together, grab your gun and get ready to fight. Bibingui, if you don't mind I think we have to move on, we can sort out our new friend when there is a bit more time. If you roll with us, you walk the path of violence. Hope you are familiar with the primordial truth.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
advantage of the week, cyberpunk, magic, martial arts, pbp, powers, sci fi, spaceships, star wars

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.