Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin Collectible Card Game

Old 08-23-2018, 11:54 PM   #1
Luitse

Default Stick two or more cards to a hero and Blood Geyser

Hello everyone, nice to meet you. I started to play Munchkin CCG last week. Can you help me with some questions?

1) Can you stick 2 or more cards to a hero. Even if the cards are the same? For example two “Skewer” on a hero causes “Bleeding 2” during the reckoning step?

2) With the card “Blood geyser”, can I zap my “human wizard” so Blood Geyser costs 1 less, and then use the “Give blood 1” so the cost is “zero” and I can use it for free?

Thanks for your help.
Luis.
Luitse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:50 AM   #2
Aleph
Administrator

Default Re: Stick two or more cards to a hero and Blood Geyser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luitse View Post
Hello everyone, nice to meet you. I started to play Munchkin CCG last week. Can you help me with some questions?
Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the CCG.

Quote:
1) Can you stick 2 or more cards to a hero. Even if the cards are the same? For example two “Skewer” on a hero causes “Bleeding 2” during the reckoning step?
Yes, multiple cards can be stuck to a hero, even of the same name. When this happens, the hero gains separate abilities from each of them:
Quote:
Multiple Instances of an Ability

If a card gains an ability that is already present on that card, treat the gained ability as a new, unique instance of that ability.

For example, when a card with Life-O-Suction 2 gains Life-O-Suction 1, each instance of Life-O-Suction is triggered separately (the abilities do not combine to form Life-O-Suction 3, although the resolution of the abilities may have a similar result).
Quote:
2) With the card “Blood geyser”, can I zap my “human wizard” so Blood Geyser costs 1 less, and then use the “Give blood 1” so the cost is “zero” and I can use it for free?
That is all legit for the Wizard. He excels at doing things cheaper than he should, at the cost of harming himself.
Aleph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #3
Luitse

Aleph, thank you very much for your answer.
I’ll keep playing and learning the rules. Greetings from Mexico.
Luitse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:37 PM   #4
Malkavman

My Bard Bleed Deck has 3 Squidzilla, 3 Combo Rat, 3 Bleed it Out, 3 Tromboned, and 2 Final Countdown. That hero card gets a bit crowded by the endgame.

"I wouldn't even take a whiz on this! I used to DREAM of taking a whiz on this!" - The Monarch
Malkavman is offline   Reply With Quote