Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2007, 12:43 PM   #641
Jame
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: To find me, ask me.
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella
Ahe well because you don't doesn't excactly keep you from it but it certainly does show why you don't understand.
Hell no. It's not my fault that the women I meet refuse to act like a true goddess would. And that attitude is precisely what I'm talking about.

Quote:
BAH! Mortality is still highly over rated *lol*
You are exactly right!
__________________
My bandito takes exception to your bandito!

http://www.coinich.com/traveller/portal.php is a Traveller site for a campaign in the Greater Boston, MA, USA area.
Jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 01:57 PM   #642
Icelander
 
Icelander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Iceland*
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame
Hell no. It's not my fault that the women I meet refuse to act like a true goddess would. And that attitude is precisely what I'm talking about.
If every goddess you've met fails to meet the standards of behaviour you've included in your definition of goddess, perhaps you should consider changing the definition to match the observable evidence.

Or acknowledge that maybe you're not a religious man... or that you'd prefer to worship something else than goddesses.

Is that it? Aching for a little of that manly Greek godhood? ;)

Note that the above post is meant in jest and should not be taken at face value if doing so would offend or injure anyone. Neither should it be taken to imply that the Holy Mother Thread is in any way homoerotic, despite the worship of a virile male god figure. Nor, indeed, should this note be construed in such a way as to cast any aspersions on those who do include elements of sensual rapture in their dedication to the Lord KROMM, hallowed be His name and blessed be His presence, with or without homosexual connotations.
__________________
Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela!
Icelander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:04 PM   #643
Christopher R. Rice
 
Christopher R. Rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portsmouth, VA, USA
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander
If every goddess you've met fails to meet the standards of behaviour you've included in your definition of goddess, perhaps you should consider changing the definition to match the observable evidence.

Or acknowledge that maybe you're not a religious man... or that you'd prefer to worship something else than goddesses.

Is that it? Aching for a little of that manly Greek godhood? ;)

Note that the above post is meant in jest and should not be taken at face value if doing so would offend or injure anyone. Neither should it be taken to imply that the Holy Mother Thread is in any way homoerotic, despite the worship of a virile male god figure. Nor, indeed, should this note be construed in such a way as to cast any aspersions on those who do include elements of sensual rapture in their dedication to the Lord KROMM, hallowed be His name and blessed be His presence, with or without homosexual connotations.
Hmmm Hellenic Homoerotic pretext... ~Slowly backs out, with eyes wide open* and shuts the door~

Ghostdancer

*As opposed to eyes wide shut...
__________________
My Twitter
My w23 Stuff
My Blog

Latest GURPS Book: Realm Management
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:05 PM   #644
Jame
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: To find me, ask me.
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

In the Holy Name of KROMM, I Separate you from this thread!

For the period of one hour thirty-eight minutes and seven seconds.

And I just find that the observable evidence disproves any goddesshood among the women I meet. I never said that there were no women at all who do not deserve to achieve a state equivalent to that of KROMM.

Also note that I feel exactly the same way about men, myself excluded* of course.

*KROMM, by nature, is already ascended to the plane of godhood and is therefore counted not among mortal men but indeed among gods.
__________________
My bandito takes exception to your bandito!

http://www.coinich.com/traveller/portal.php is a Traveller site for a campaign in the Greater Boston, MA, USA area.
Jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:16 PM   #645
elShoggotho
 
elShoggotho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Berlin, Germany
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

KROMM is Holy Enough To Encompass It All With His Holy Mind, my fellow KROMMians. No one is to be expelled or thrown out of The Holy Mother Thread in the name of KROMM when there is another way.
__________________
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
elShoggotho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:26 PM   #646
Jame
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: To find me, ask me.
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

If you wish there to be another way, I am willing, but you must describe it now or soon!

(Besides, read my disclaimer.)
__________________
My bandito takes exception to your bandito!

http://www.coinich.com/traveller/portal.php is a Traveller site for a campaign in the Greater Boston, MA, USA area.
Jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:36 PM   #647
elShoggotho
 
elShoggotho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Berlin, Germany
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame
If you wish there to be another way, I am willing, but you must describe it now or soon!

(Besides, read my disclaimer.)
No one can throw someone out in the name of The Line Editor™ except The Line Editor™ Himself. There may be goddesses out there, but not all womwn qualify for divine status.
__________________
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
elShoggotho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:38 PM   #648
Jame
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: To find me, ask me.
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elShoggotho
No one can throw someone out in the name of The Line Editor™ except The Line Editor™ Himself. There may be goddesses out there, but not all womwn qualify for divine status.
I see! Your argument is accepted, and my kick-out is hereby to be disregarded.

And I agree.
__________________
My bandito takes exception to your bandito!

http://www.coinich.com/traveller/portal.php is a Traveller site for a campaign in the Greater Boston, MA, USA area.
Jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:39 AM   #649
Christopher R. Rice
 
Christopher R. Rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portsmouth, VA, USA
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

Let us pray for our fellow Klingon brother, O Qolter rest easy and rejoin us soon.

Praise Kromm

Ghostdancer
__________________
My Twitter
My w23 Stuff
My Blog

Latest GURPS Book: Realm Management
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:42 AM   #650
Jame
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: To find me, ask me.
Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

Yes, all hail KROMM!
__________________
My bandito takes exception to your bandito!

http://www.coinich.com/traveller/portal.php is a Traveller site for a campaign in the Greater Boston, MA, USA area.
Jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
kromm

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.