Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2020, 05:48 AM   #16
maximara
On Notice

Default Re: Infinite Worlds Timeline

[QUOTE=WineShark;113008]
Quote:
Originally Posted by quarkstomper View Post
I'm in the process of putting together an Infinite Worlds campaign and was curious about the history of Homeline, in order to get background material for Homeline characters.

As I understand it, Homeline is pretty much identical to our world up to 1995 when Paul Van Zandt invents parachronic travel. In 1998 he goes public and establishes Infinity Unlimited. The campaign is set in the early 21st Century. I'm not finding the exact date in the IW chapter of the Basic Campaigns book, but the old GURPS Time Travels suppliment it originally appeared in set Homeline in 2015.

2027 is the nominal year on Homeline, but I'm not finding where I picked that number up... It's in IW or Campaigns. I just can't seem to find the page ref.
The GURPSwiki provides this information in the listing for Homeline and the years just don't line up. There are two "smoking guns" regarding this: when Centrum learns of Homeline (2003 in Time Travel; 2015 in Infinite Worlds) and the present of Centrum-Beta (1910 in Time Travel; 1895 in Infinite Worlds)
Help make a digital reference for GURPS by coming to the GURPS wiki and provide some information and links (such as to various Fanmade 4e Bestiaries) . Please, provide more then just a title and a page number.

Last edited by maximara; 07-23-2020 at 07:37 AM.
maximara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
infinite worlds