Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 03-01-2024, 05:48 AM   #11
Cammagno

Default Re: Why are card lists not being published for recent Munchkin games / expansions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin Lewis View Post
I can ask the OP for the ones from their sets but I'm not optimistic about it.
Also, the South Park page is missing the rules PDF
Cammagno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 07:08 PM   #12
maslow22

Default Re: Why are card lists not being published for recent Munchkin games / expansions?

To add a little to this, the Icons page lists the "GTM" icons as for Dragons: Four More. This icon is also on the GTM promo pack Knights: Four More, as well as the Hireling: Man at Arms card. Possibly other GTM promos I am unaware of
maslow22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 07:15 PM   #13
maslow22

Quote:
Originally Posted by maslow22 View Post
To add a little to this, the Icons page lists the "GTM" icons as for Dragons: Four More. This icon is also on the GTM promo pack Knights: Four More, as well as the Hireling: Man at Arms card. Possibly other GTM promos I am unaware of

Also, not sure how difficult it would be to implement, but the search function on munchkin.game seems to only search page names and item tags, no descriptions. For example searching GTM magazine has no results, but there are at least 3 item pages with that in the description. Searching Devin Lewis also only comes up with the one bookmark containing the name, but not other items like The Floor is Larva
maslow22 is offline   Reply With Quote