Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2023, 03:12 PM   #1
Kromm
GURPS Line Editor

Default Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Bundle of Holding

Heroic dungeon explorers like many things, including:
  • Monsters to fight.
  • Cool loot.
  • Good deals on gear.
  • Saving villagers and doing Good (at least when there are monsters to fight, cool loot to win, and good deals to be had . . .).
Well, here's your chance to be heroic! Our friends at Bundle of Holding are currently featuring the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game:
For $17,95, you can get the Starter Collection PDFs. That's the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game, Dungeon Fantasy Companion, Dungeon Fantasy GM Screen, and Dungeon Planner. A retail value of $71!

If you beat the level-up threshold price (a moving target), you can add the Bonus Collection PDFs. That's Dungeon Fantasy Companion 2, Dungeon Fantasy Companion 3, Dungeon Fantasy Magic Items 1, Dungeon Fantasy Magic Items 2, and Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2.
That's all the monsters, all the loot, and a very good deal. Best of all, it does Good by kicking 10% to Direct Relief. But hurry! The deal is on only until January 3.
Old 12-07-2023, 10:01 PM   #2
tbone

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Bundle of Holding

Just over 300 buyers of the bundle as of now.

I suppose there's no way of telling how many of those are interested newcomers, not existing players buying more copies as gifts, for sharing with the group, etc. But I hope the campaign brings in several hundred all-new players (and future customers).

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
Old 12-08-2023, 11:33 AM   #3
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

In celebration and collaboration with the DFRPG Bundle of Holding sale, Gaming Ballistic is putting my PDFs and Print-including products on sale as well.

From Dec 8 through January 5 (10pm Central):

All my PDF-only DFRPG Products - including bundles that are already deeply discounted, are 50% off.

All Print- and Print-and-PDF DFRPG products are likewise 25% off.
Old 01-04-2024, 06:17 PM   #4
tbone

Unlike Kickstarter, it seems Bundle of Holding stops displaying stats when a campaign ends. So out of curiosity, how did this end up? 700+ bundles, $20K+, I think?

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
Closed Thread