Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2021, 07:56 AM   #27
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
That's a good question... What do I need to be sure? If I'm reading the situation clearly, she's suspicious in that she's not suspicious, which doesn't seem to be the strongest evidence. I suppose she could be taken away for interrogation and her possessions searched but that seems a little brash.

Throwing in a roll for some guidance:
Its a little more than not being suspicious: she has views that exactly match the official line, seems very familiar with this type of work already, and has a tendency to answer questions about her background a little too completely.

How to be sure? I suppose the most common ways to be sure would be to verbally trip her up, to find contraband in her belongings, or to set a trap (perhaps a honeypot trap?) and catch her red handed.

Or perhaps to tell them she might be suspicious and call it a job well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
"I have come to offer my aid in the interest of friendship and a desire to see our neighbors in the empire regain their stability and harmony. I ask for no payment. I am aware of your Emperor's habits, but I understand a visit to his temple may rouse his essence from its slumber.

The form of any aid that may follow is something that will bear some discussion once I have a more nuanced understanding of the plight of the empire."
Senatrus purses his lips. "I understand your request. I will convey it to men more experienced in such matters than me. I am not he who you must speak to. It may take some time to get back to you. Chamberlain Gadialtus will see to your needs. Will you be waiting here, or returning to the Worlds beyond the Worlds? We can provide you with a bed, food, and even an assistant or two."

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote