Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 04-04-2022, 06:40 AM   #161
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinLorica View Post
Togosho,I had the impression you wanted to see your father (master)
"There is no point in doing so now. I must wait until the time is right to cure my order of its cancer. Our world is far from here and we have other duties to attend to shortly."

Togosho thinks 'What a rude creature to question me so. Her years have certainly not taught her tact.'
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:59 PM   #162
PumpkinLorica

Why are you still using a mask? ʕ •ꈊ• ʔ
Aren’t you closure? Don’t be shy! (Don’t worry, you can trust me and my purrito)

Anyway…

Bibingui extends her arms towards her friends.

Please carry me on your back.
It will be good training for you!
\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

These years feel quite heavy today, wouldn’t mind your help.
I will show you good places to eat, and take you to section X and then maybe to beskar sellers ohoho because Im good.

I think you should laugh more, little Togoho. But of you feel really bad, Vanta is a doctor of body and mind.
(Remember Bibingui is very old, she is trying to cheer him up)
Old 04-05-2022, 10:45 PM   #163
vicious Violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinLorica View Post
Aren’t you closure? Don’t be shy! (Don’t worry, you can trust me and my purrito)

Anyway…

Bibingui extends her arms towards her friends.

Please carry me on your back.
It will be good training for you!
\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

These years feel quite heavy today, wouldn’t mind your help.
I will show you good places to eat, and take you to section X and then maybe to beskar sellers ohoho because Im good.

I think you should laugh more, little Togoho. But of you feel really bad, Vanta is a doctor of body and mind.
(Remember Bibingui is very old, she is trying to cheer him up)
I'll carry you, no problem. Let's go.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 03:27 PM   #164
SID

Quote:
Aren’t you closure? Don’t be shy!
"Uhh... well..."

Vanitas pats Bibingui’s head, and explains she's got to dash.

She tells you that you'll find a representative of CHOWBASA once it's time. Then she presses a button on a bracelet/vambrace in her right arm (also tells you to ready your devices) and she shares a set of data and coordinates, a timer (regressive count, as previously stated, the timer marks between 2 or 3 standard days in hours) and a "handshake". The "handshake" is data that will help you identify yourselves, you'll have to broadcast the handshake at the time and place marked in your devices. She explains that someone will arrive, and take you for a ride... but adds:

“A key-phrase you’ll be using:

You will say:
“We have the Blissl”.
And they must reply:
“We take it to Dagobah”.

If they fail to speak the right words in the right order, in danger you are.

... Now get ready, “in a moment, open by itself this door shall”

Then she leaves; the floor opens under her feet and Vanitas disappears.

About 30 minutes later, the “elevator” starts shaking as if being carried by something. Then the hatch opens... Apparently, you’ve been handled as product container of sorts, and your crate was left inside a warehouse by a machine. From the signs in the walls, the warehouse is at the docks of section A-2, practically in the extreme opposite of your destination.

There are other containers in the warehouse, none of them look like yours. There’s no one in the warehouse, except for several DUM-series and MSE-6-series (mouse) repair droids that keep the place clean and in order. All of them seem to ignore you; once you all leave the container, a mouse approaches to close the hatch.

A large gate is open a few meters ahead of you, this is an approximation to what you see in the outside, with Nar Shaddaa and Nal Hutta in the background.

You have arrived to the ACCRETION.
This is the end of chapter 0, players are awarded 2 CP.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:34 PM   #165
PumpkinLorica

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicious Violence View Post
I'll carry you, no problem. Let's go.
Let’s go!

Bibingui will take her friends to the station (I suppose there’s places like these). Then we’ll have lunch and then we take the train (or equivalent) to X1.

(`・ω・´)/

Bibingui also tests her lightsaber.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:28 PM   #166
SID

Bibingui is relatively familiar with the lightsaber, her foster mother showed it to her a couple of times when she was a kid. She wasn’t paying much attention back then; thus, she still believes it’s some sort of welding equipment… and of course, she can’t wield it properly.

Bibingui puts her belt on, and presses the power button. Her equipment enters standby-mode, then she ignites the saber. The hilt of the lightsaber pulsates and with a flash of intense red, (chocolate cosmos) the the lightsaber’s "blade" is revealed.

@Bibingui: What's the color of your lightsaber?

Togosho can foresee the following event:

Bibingui will fall from Vanta's back, but she won't hurt him, Vanta or helself with the lightsaber. She might cut the floor, and this would leave a mark on the warehouse (and this might compromise your activities).
Old 04-07-2022, 03:00 PM   #167
the_matrix_walker

"Have care Bibingui... Remember to turn off the blade should you lose balance, your strength can become a terrible threat when control is lost."

Togosho will caution the Ewok and move into position to avoid the blade and catch Bibingui, should she fall.
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 10:06 PM   #168
SID

Togosho makes the save and buys the party another day (really).
Then he shares his millenary knowledge with Bibingui.
And so, the party leaves the warehouse…

You all take the main exit and walk down a narrow stairway to the right; It seems you are at a height of 100 meters.

You make your way into the facility’s transfer center, which hosts an automated system for people transportation; the place is primarily intended for customers and personnel and it’s free for you (or so you think). You find a small ship that looks like a booth, it can hold 8 to 10 persons. Following Bibingui’s navigation rolls, PURR1T0 opens and operates the vessel for you.

You ride a path called the “sky-line”, an “invisible” rail which booths such as the one you just boarded must (always) follow. The sky-line prioritizes the safety of the passengers, and the time of your ride, it seems the same logic applies to the transportation of goods. The service is limited, so it won’t take you directly to X1.

The view is nice, the floor is made of a crystal-clear material, so you get to see things from almost all angles. In standard time terms, it’s almost the 22:00 hrs. It seems the public service is making preparations for a parade of sorts. Judging from the scenery, the accretion works in similar fashion to a city; among other things you get to see spectacular holograms with advertisements, news and useful information.

Ten minutes later, you arrive to Authority Port Terminal A. It provides ground and subterranean transportation. It seems most lines are close for maintenance, reaching X1 could be complicated at this time, and it might not be open for the public in general. Since you’ve been up for quite a while, it’s advisable you to take some rest. You may take a free shuttle to the navigator’s shelter, and rest there for free. They won’t give you food, but there’s a large food-truck area that’s always open, there’s also a block of curio stores: Cool shops, that reek of gremlins, old books and forbidden boxes.

Rumors is they sell stuff that didn't pass the inspections, contraband and stolen goods.

What will you do next?
Old 04-12-2022, 11:04 PM   #169
PumpkinLorica

Togosho Togosho Vanta ^o^ I want to buy strange things and boxes and see what gadgets I find come on, come on and also what to eat first.
Bibingui rides the shuttle with Purrito.
Old 04-13-2022, 04:43 PM   #170
vicious Violence

Fine, let's see what "exotic" goods we find. Let's hope we avoid Moctezuma's revenge though.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advantage of the week, cyberpunk, magic, martial arts, pbp, powers, sci fi, spaceships, star wars