Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2022, 08:19 PM   #111
JackShadow

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Thayne View Post
After poking a bit, the number of orders on my "orders" page looks approximately correct (45 pages of orders!), it's just that tons of stuff is missing from the "downloads" page. As a webdeveloper myself I wonder if the database state is fine but the sheer number of files I own broke the UI.
Yeah, I have 353 download entries in the old W23 site, and about 90 or so in the new one.

74 Orders on old, 10 pages of about 7 orders each on new.

Obviously something is not working fully. :)
Old 10-21-2022, 08:25 PM   #112
JackShadow

The different sites also don't match up on whether I've purchased an item.

Old shows I've bought GURPS Magical Styles: Dungeon Magic. New one doesn't, even when I follow the link in the order that I bought it in to get to the page.

Other items do match up, but not all.
Old 10-22-2022, 05:05 PM   #113
garysrock

I, too, just created an account, using the same email as my old W23 account. Nothing has transferred.
Old 10-26-2022, 06:09 PM   #114
Refplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackShadow View Post
The different sites also don't match up on whether I've purchased an item.

Old shows I've bought GURPS Magical Styles: Dungeon Magic. New one doesn't, even when I follow the link in the order that I bought it in to get to the page.

Other items do match up, but not all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garysrock View Post
I, too, just created an account, using the same email as my old W23 account. Nothing has transferred.
Remember this is just a test for now and they have explicitly said several rimes that not everything is working. I also suspect that the transfer program is a background program that checks account details before copying the data (to insure your privacy and security) and likely runs in off peak hours.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Old 10-27-2022, 05:46 AM   #115
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
Remember this is just a test for now and they have explicitly said several rimes that not everything is working. I also suspect that the transfer program is a background program that checks account details before copying the data (to insure your privacy and security) and likely runs in off peak hours.
Thank you!

Yes, the new site is not ready. Right now, we're still testing the features and still importing customer date from the old store. This is a slow process and we will make an announcement when everything is complete.
Old 10-28-2022, 09:20 AM   #116
Michael Thayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Thank you!

Yes, the new site is not ready. Right now, we're still testing the features and still importing customer date from the old store. This is a slow process and we will make an announcement when everything is complete.
Where should I be watching to know when we've hit the "everything should be working now, now's the time to make noise if it's not" point?
Old 11-08-2022, 04:44 PM   #117
samd6

I can confirm that all my purchases are showing up, but comp items are not yet.

However, I expect that I will need to change my email address in the store soon, would this cause problems for the migration?
Old 11-18-2022, 10:19 PM   #118
RyanW

Uh, Warehouse23 appears to have still had a very outdated email address on my account (even though I'm pretty sure I get "thank you for your order" and "one of your items has updated" emails at my current email address).

That appears to mean that the new Spotify account can't connect to the old WH23 account.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:23 AM   #119
jcardii

Hello,
I hope this feedback helps. When I look at my warehouse23 account, I now have a whole bunch of past purchases that incorrectly say "balance due", some going back more than a decade. None of the digital items that I have checked on these past purchases show up in the new shopify store. I can still correctly access all of the digital files I tried to from the warehouse23 front end, even the ones that are mismarked "balance due".
--
jcii
Old 12-14-2022, 09:01 AM   #120
Taneli

With the new Pyramid #4 backer thingy, if I purchase something from the new store, are the purchases also reflected in the old store?
Closed Thread