Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 05-04-2015, 11:20 AM   #1
icedteadoe

Default Sketch Monsters: a free to play forum based PBP card game, come play beta now

I started work on a card game that is like TCG's however you dont physically collect the cards, i have made over 65 cards so far and they are all downloadable on my forums site aswell as instructions how to play and other recources, its a fairly simple card game taking influences from games like yugioh, pokemon and MTG.

the card set i released comes with a random card picker within the file, and you would use it to draw out cards without cheating.

the only downfall with this game is its forum based and is Play By Post through the forums but the way ive structured the game to do so is pretty straight forward and isnt complicated at all and is still very fun.

Anyone interested please sign up and play some games of this with me on my site, id really love to have other players come on and play and learn and build their own decks from cards ive made, aswell as eventually host events and tournaments for fun.

http://smtcgonline.boards.net/
icedteadoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pbp