Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2021, 12:47 AM   #1
kirbwarrior

Default Create-ing Internally

Create blatantly says you can't create inside a foe. Presumably this is because being able to, say, create ten pounds (or even an ounce) of iron inside the lungs is a fairly painful death.

However, what if the Created substance is entirely incapable of harm or inconvenience, either as a property of the substance or a feature of the ability? For instance, let's say there is a liquid substance that can entirely take the place of food. I buy Create 1 for that specific substance. Would I be able to conjure it into my stomach and bypass the whole 'eating' part? With Ranged, could I do it to someone else (and would they have to be willing)? Would a Payload have any extra effects on this? If a person was willing, would I be able to Create anything inside them (so for instance, if I had Create Organic, I could try to conjure food in them, and they might allow it if I choose something safe and their stomach, but not something poisonous and their kidney)? Just wondering what would be fair and work with the rest of how Create is made and balanced.

Note I dropped the Creation Pool long, long ago. I can deal with any economic issues of a given ability. Thank you ahead of time.
kirbwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote