Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > SJ Games Discussion

Old 03-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Etidorhpa

Default Deluxe Illuminati custom card templates?

Hello all, I am brand new to the forum but an experienced player of Deluxe Illuminati. I'm inquiring here because I have recently undertaken a massive design project fueled by a ton of inspiration for new Illuminati Deluxe cards, artifacts, teams and specials. I've been using the program Magic Set Editor for making Magic the Gathering cards, (which I do not play) but it is a very nice card designing platform in general and almost serves all my purposes. I still really long for a way to make them truer to form of the original game however. For example I have held off on making group cards thus far because of the lack of an ability to place arrows on the cards using only the mse program. The program is capable of loading custom template designs for a wide variety of other games but my tech skills are sadly lacking still at this point to attempt it. I'm just wondering if anyone else has some suggestions for how I can design high quality printable card images for attaching to Deluxe Illuminati blank cards? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Etidorhpa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card, custom, deluxe, illuminati, template