Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2022, 09:17 AM   #121
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taneli View Post
With the new Pyramid #4 backer thingy, if I purchase something from the new store, are the purchases also reflected in the old store?
Purchases on the new store will only be on the new store. We are working on getting everyones purchase from the old store ported over (as well as files that were from Kickstarters) before we close down the old store. We want to make sure everyone has access to the entirety of their library before making the change permanent.
Old 12-14-2022, 09:30 AM   #122
korbeau

I just created an account on the new store and my library is empty. Is there a time limit for the transfer to complete?
Also, I have the message "No account found with that email." when I try to log back. It's not appearing each time but I had this message 2 times in my 5 last login.

Last edited by korbeau; 12-14-2022 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Adding infomation
Old 12-15-2022, 04:29 PM   #123
jcpatten

The email said 13% off GURPS for order $30 or more, and I ordered two things that showed up under GURPS DFRPG: DF Companion 3 and Black Hex Bases. The order is $31, but the discount code doesn't work. Is this expected behavior?
Old 12-16-2022, 11:50 AM   #124
Proteus

This is probably far down the punch-list, but I miss the ability in the old storefront to filter for products by physical/digital ("Show Only Digital" / "Hide Digital").
Old 12-24-2022, 09:27 AM   #125
Feneric

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpatten View Post
The email said 13% off GURPS for order $30 or more, and I ordered two things that showed up under GURPS DFRPG: DF Companion 3 and Black Hex Bases. The order is $31, but the discount code doesn't work. Is this expected behavior?
I'm in the same boat with a different assortment of GURPS stuff (including some DF titles) worth over $30 but being told the discount code doesn't work. Maybe DF doesn't work even though it comes up under GURPS searches?
Old 01-04-2023, 12:20 PM   #126
Ursus

SHIPPING OPTIONS!

I just popped into Warehouse 23 to order the Illuminati Dice Tray and saw that the store was closed for inventory, so I went to the new store and started to order it from there. This is a single $18.00 item.

The shipping options on the Spotify store start at $13.71 for USPS Priority Mail and and end up at $147.79 for FedEx First Overnight(R), It's nice to have 9 different options but having the cheapest shipping rate at $13.71 is bit crazy.

I went back to Warehouse 23 and placed my order there. FedEx Smart Post was only $9.91!

Please do something to offer cheaper shipping options on your new store.

Thanks!
Old 01-13-2023, 12:48 AM   #127
Riandor Na'Eris

I've just made an account on the new store using the same password I had on the old one.
It transferred only a part of my order, I don't see for example order as new as August 2021 and I made orders way after that date. Should I just wait or there is something I can due to help in the process of synchronizing?
Old 01-16-2023, 09:46 AM   #128
DacholaEtecoon

On January 12, 2023 I received a comp order of my Fantasy Trip Kickstarter PDFs. Thank you very much.
Old 02-07-2023, 10:10 AM   #129
Fred Brackin

I saw the announcement on facebook and went to try and follow instructions. My attempt to register a new account was rejected for poorly specified reasons. I was to fix "something" and try again.

One retry didn't work and I'm here telling you you've got bugs rather than being recursively rejected.
Old 02-07-2023, 10:36 AM   #130
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Brackin View Post
I saw the announcement on facebook and went to try and follow instructions. My attempt to register a new account was rejected for poorly specified reasons. I was to fix "something" and try again.

One retry didn't work and I'm here telling you you've got bugs rather than being recursively rejected.
Can you send an email to help@sjgames.com with any messages it sent you?

I see your account in the system, so trying figure out the disconnect here.

Thanks!
Closed Thread