Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 08-11-2015, 09:33 AM   #1
LadyNamya

Default Game I dreamed of.

I hope this is a good place to put.
I dreamed this game up and hope I can get it out in the world.
Fourth floor ((Or whatever name it takes))
It is a simple concept, based off superstitions. It is about getting stuck on the dice rolls and trying to hit a thousand first. Winner of the game is the highest in the thousand range. Each turn will go around til one or more have a thousand.
The concept of the dice is the 2 the 3 and the 5 are on there. The 1 is a character four is a ghost 6 is a fan. The object is to use sequences. It is a simple concept, based off superstition and ghost tales. It is about getting stuck on the dice rolls and trying to hit a thousand first. Winner of the game is the highest in the thousand range. Each turn will go around til one or more have a thousand.
The concept of the dice is the 2 the 3 and the 5 are on there. The 1 is a character four is a ghost 6 is a fan. The object is to use sequences to go up in points. 2 , 3 and 5 are points. Tagging a ghost is the best way to move up. That takes a character and a ghost. Neither 1 or 4 can be paired off or triplicates There is six dice in total.
The character of the ghost I imagined a piece that has four levels to rotate. Two ones equaled one of those rotations. Four you are grabbed and points are halved.

Point table character dice to 4 is 50 points
Character to 5 75
Character to 6 210
Getting rid of a four with a fan 10
The point dice in a sequence
Example 3 ghost 5 12
4 in row is X2
5 in row is X 3
6 in row 210
Pairs X1
Triples X2
Quadruples X 3